[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean if your boyfriend tells you about his first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: large.jpg (53 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
53 KB, 500x542
What does it mean if your boyfriend tells you about his first love in a nostalgic way? As in "Oh I love Scarlett Johansson cause she reminds me of my first love". Does it mean he still has feelings for them or does it mean you're getting closer as a couple and sharing things?
>>
>>16607142
It means he wants to fuck the shit out of Scarlett Johansson

Most men do
>>
>>16607143
Yeah but why would he tell me that? Is he opening up to me or trying to put distance between us by acting like we're friends or something?
>>
>>16607148
Its just shooting the breeze

Guys talk about fucking celebrities all the time
>>
>>16607157
I don't really mean the celebrity part. I mean the first girl he loved part. I didn't want to seem like a needy bitch so I tried to be cool with it but it started bothering me later. I don't have tons of experience for guys so I don't know what it was about.
>>
>>16607167
I don't think its a big deal unless he keeps saying shit like that
>>
>>16607171
This. My husband and I sometimes talk about our exes. Usually it's not in a nostalgic way, but occasionally it is. For most people, there is something about your first relationship that always sticks with you, like your first car. It reminds you of who you used to be when you were younger.
>>
>>16607171
>>16607187
Ah I see. I wish I knew how to overcome this childish sense of jealousy I feel when I think about it. I hope he was just telling me cause he feels close to me and not because he misses her or something. I didn't ask for the details but I think it was a long time ago.
>>
>>16607202
Asking for details will make it worse

Just try not to think about it
>>
>>16607210
I won't ask about it, I just hope I can be more self-confident and forget about it soon.
>>
>>16607212
Just remember he's yours now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.