[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I be happier and more satisfied with my self? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
How can I be happier and more satisfied with my self? I just finished my first semester of community college and I have no idea what direction I want to steer myself in. I wish that I had more ambition but all I know right now is that I want a career that will allow me to comfortably support myself and my hobbies. I'm ashamed that I don't know where my life is going.

Sometimes I just lose all interest in my own life and hobbies, probably because I have nothing to show for anything that I've done. I sometimes feel like my friends and family bring nothing of value to my life but at the same time I'm hurt that no one seems to give a rat's ass about my issues. I feel a strong drive to be around women because I'm a lonely fucker but only ugly women seem to want to talk to me.

I know I'm doing life the wrong way but I don't know how else to do it. What do /adv/?
>>
>>16607097
Did you do any networking while in school? Any of your classmates get jobs after graduation? If so ask them.
>>
File: andy.jpg (133 KB, 615x818) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
133 KB, 615x818
>>16607097
>How can I be happier and more satisfied with my self?
meditate

http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=107
>>
File: 1335909848821.jpg (273 KB, 736x1076) Image search: [Google]
1335909848821.jpg
273 KB, 736x1076
>>16607242
also fuck some of those ugly chicks
>>
Still in school? Great. Aim for a job in medical. Fuck what you like doing. Tough it out, make money. Do your hobby on the side.

Or be like me. Do what you want to do and just make it by day by day.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.