[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am from Europe so the school and education system is a bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
I am from Europe so the school and education system is a bit different here. I was with this one girl in class that always used to touch my hair. We also chatted really often and always like 6h in a row, she was 13 back and I was 14 then. But the weird thing was whenever we met in person I was to shy to really talk to her, I remember when she was asking me if I want to go and get some ice cream together and I was like 'no thanks I am retarded'. Suddenly in 10th grade I all went down except once where she touched my hair again. She is now 16 and is doing a job training in a shoe store or something I really don't know. I just looked at her facebook and saw that she has no profile pic anymore and on her birthday only 6 people wished her happy birthday back when we where in class it was like 60 and then it went down to 40 and this year it was only 6. She is fucking adorable she is the first girl I really felt in love with, she is soooo cute. But I am not sure if how she would react if I would contact her again.

Pic is her
>>
Do it.
>>
>>16607079
f you already know her it should be really easy.just say hi and ask about what she's been up to then ask her to go somewhere with you.talk about your memories and don't get flirtly the first time you see her.you already have her fb so just say hi and meet up.when you meet up ask if she has a boyfriend
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.