[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texting with my cousin right now, She had shitty parents, lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1449973247329.jpg (184 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1449973247329.jpg
184 KB, 1280x853
Texting with my cousin right now,

She had shitty parents, lives in the hillbilly part of country, married her other cousin, gave birth to a disabled child

Now she tells me that she's jealous of me coz I had good mom and didn't drop out of college or something

What is a human response here? What should I tell her?
>>
File: Glean.jpg (188 KB, 713x480) Image search: [Google]
Glean.jpg
188 KB, 713x480
"It's not your fault."

This phrase has amazing powers.
>>
File: 1.jpg (21 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21 KB, 400x333
>>16606980
I want to marry katya-chan :3
>>
>>16606980
"Lets meat up and fuck"
>>
>>16606980
Hello Katya
>>
>>16606980
tell her to fuck off, she made her own decisions. There is always a choice.
>>
>>16607075
She choose to give birth to a disabled child?
>>
>>16607088
she fucked her cousin
>>
The most human response? Something like "not everyone have the same chancea in life"?
>>
>>16607096
By human I meant nice anon, something to defuse the situation
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.