[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had my first drunken one night stand (not sure if that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: punhusky.png (543 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
punhusky.png
543 KB, 500x457
So I had my first drunken one night stand (not sure if that is what it is), except I wasn't drunk and he might have been. I'm not sure. I have no idea what his tolerance is, but he had like twelve beers over the course of like seven or eight hours.

Couple questions: how terribly immoral am I?
Why the hell have I been unable to think of anything else for like four days?
How to get him alone to talk about it without being obvious to his roommates?

On a less panicky note, what are some exercises or stuff you can do to make it easier to ride a guy? I've never really done that before either and didn't realize how annoying it could be to try and shift from a more grinding rhythm to a more stroking kind of thing? But that might have been due to the lack of leverage...

General thoughts? Pic related, it's the look on my face every two seconds when I inevitably think about it.
>>
>seven or eight hours

that's barely more than one beer per hour. I wouldn't even be buzzed.
>>
your text is unclear to me

do you want to fuck him again?
>>
>>16606774
im not a person who drinks usually so I have no baseline

>>16606794
oh gosh I mean I haven't really thought about it lol
>>
>Couple questions: how terribly immoral am I?

he's a guy, so he certainly doesn't care about fucking someone because he was drunk

>Why the hell have I been unable to think of anything else for like four days?

probably because it was your first one

>How to get him alone to talk about it without being obvious to his roommates?

why? it's called one night stand for a reason, you do it once and then bye
>>
>>16606809
I guess so, but I am literally at his house like three days out of every week. Also, I have had one night stands before, but not as out of the blue or involving alcohol.
>>
>>16606767

Why do you want to talk to him again, exactly?
>>
>>16606830
I guess the stupid girly relationshippy part of me is reading too much into the offhand comments he had been making about enjoying my company for the few days leading up to it. Seemingly in a nonsexual way, but that could have been wrong and he could have been propositioning me from the beginning...
>>
You might have raped him.
>>
>>16606857
ikr terrible me
>>
>Why the hell have I been unable to think of anything else for like four days?

Because you were brainwashed by hookup culture to think sex is some arbitrary thing that you should freely dole out to the top 20% of males. Sadly, for women, this is not the case.

The bad news is that your sexual availability probably hurt your chances for a relationship. The good news is that you can still salvage the situation if you dig your hooks in deep enough, but you need to act fast.
>>
>>16606862
dig hooks in? that seems like a lot more rapey than necessary
>>
duh
>>
File: 1376844120327.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1376844120327.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>16606767
>betas giving advice on how to ride cock general
>>
>>16606927
but they havent even acknowledged that question : (
>>
File: 1376848960189.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1376848960189.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>16606947
They will
>>
>>16606953
will you?
>>
>>16606953
lies
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.