[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep at it, or give up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1436303909802.jpg (49 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1436303909802.jpg
49 KB, 640x960
After a good 2 years adventuring the world with my best friend (a girl), I confessed my passion and love to her.

We have never been romantically involved (other than our drunk shenanigans) but I have grown to enjoy her qualities. She is 5'2 short, cheeky, brunette, but has a boyish figure.

I'm 6'5, humble, wealthy, but hairy (like Chuck Norris).

We've had our share of fights, but all of them have ended in us cuddling. When traveling we were intoxicated on the regular, and would occasionally make out and have sex. But all to be forgiven and forgotten in the morning.

Her family know I'm loving and supportive to her, and trust me like a son. Her whole family keep asking me when I'm going to marry her, but I get these feelings like if I confess, our great friendship will end. I don't want to lose that.

But anyway, long story short, I confessed to her after a romantic dinner in Greece (I didn't propose).

She said, thank you, she likes me as a friend, but she could never get emotionally attached because shes a lesbian.

A couple days of being a bit depressed, we got drunk and had sex.

I told her parents and sister about what I had done, except for you know, the sex. They gave me a hug and gave me some inspirational quotes.

We're still good friends, but there is that hesitation where she knows I like her more than just a friend.

What do I do?
>>
>because shes a lesbian.
>A couple days [...] we got drunk and had sex.

I call bullshit, I hope you do too. It's a weird lie she's telling to herself so she doesn't feel like a skank, because she fucks a guy she doesn't love. Abandon ship asap, this will only bring you misery and a waste of energy you could have spent in a better way or on a better relationship.
>>
Sounds like she has issues.
>>
Sounds like she has some real problems. Especially if you fucked in the past.

If I were you? I would give her the could shoulder for a month. I'm serious, don't physically see her for an entire month. Find excuses to be busy.

She'll see a world without you in it and it will force her to make a call.
>>
>>16607024
This.

She definitely has some issues.

I'd say: Keep banging her, but start looking for a romantic relationship with a more psychologically stable girl.
>>
>>16607040
nailed it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.