[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Mom might separate from my dad... Last year my mom got into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450922456093.jpg (82 KB, 628x555) Image search: [Google]
1450922456093.jpg
82 KB, 628x555
My Mom might separate from my dad...

Last year my mom got into a car accident and she stopped working.

Countless appointments have been done, therapy, meds all of that, she filed a lawsuit - and she settled for 22k but lawyers fees happened and it was 1/3rd and she had to pay an extra 2k for the medical center or some shit.

That went to debt she had accumulated over time.

He always said that her earnings were a waste and she'd spend it on nonsense.

All the while he didin't buy us clothes and stuff etc.

My mother would buy me and my sister clothes, shoes, and she would take us out to eat every time we went out.

She would get us ANYTHING we wanted but my sister and I are not spoiled brats.

And on days off from work when my sister and I asked if we can go out as a family he'd just stay home and watch television and just say go with your mother.

He doesn't do anything for us and if my sister would ask for money to go to the mall he'd argue about and make it perfectly clear - in the end giving her some monies.

My mom also used to make such good food when she was working but now that doesn't even happen anymore.

Yesterday when my sister and I weren't around he apparently said something pretty bad to her, I don't know what and my mom won't tell me what he had said to her and just go ahead and ask my dad.

She said she wants to go to Sweden and leave him - that my (19) year old sister and me(21) can handle ourselves.

I'm going to confront him about it and get them to go for some marriage counseling.

If that doesn't work, it's over.

I don't know what to do, this will devastate my sister.

This only happened because of that fucking car accident.
>>
People show their colors when the rough get tough.

Turns out your dad is a jerk, sorry anon
>>
>>16606695

Part of my believes it anon, hopefully he's open to the idea of counseling
>>
>most of OP is bitching both their parents won't give them handouts

You and your sister are over 18. Get jobs.
>>
>>16606659
You are spoiled brats. Your father is trying to fix you from the shitty little i want it i need it your mother turned you into so be grateful
>>
>>16606850

Oh my bad, is clothing not a necessity?
>>
>>16606874
Yes, which you're responsible for once you turn 18. Grow the fuck up and move out. Get a job, freeloader. Christ, women are so lazy.
>>
Don't do anything or advise her anything before having them do marrige counseling, OP. Good luck
>>
>>16606659
Honestly I would let them go their separate ways.your dad sounds like a nigger
>>
>>16606659
Holy shit, you guys still ask your parents for money? Don't you get embarassed?
Not giving money to your grown up ass child doesn't mean that he isn't doing anything for you two. It just means that he doesn't wanna spoil you both.

I'm 20 and haven't asked my parents for money in 4 years. Not for clothes nor food, you spoiled brats.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.