[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be pan >Never did anything with a guy >Meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1451057051696.jpg (24 KB, 480x369) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451057051696.jpg
24 KB, 480x369
>Be me
>Be pan
>Never did anything with a guy
>Meet guy off Grindr
>Whilst sucking each other notice little white bumps under his dick
>"what are these?"
>"I dunno"
>Stop sucking
>According pictures off google, he doesn't have herpes or genital warts, but genital pimples
What am in for? What's gonna happen and how so I stop it?
>>
>>16606542
Go to a doctor. Ask him/her. That's all.

Don't suck off guys without checking first next time.
>>
>gives a guy he met off Grindr a blowjob without protection
>>
>>16606585
how does one give blowjob with protection? you suck the condom?
>>
>>16606590
Well yeah. Or a dental dam. It's called being safe sexually, since STDs can be transmitted orally too. I'm surprised so few people know about this stuff.
>>
>>16606542
>how so I stop it?
Don't be so degenerate
>>
>>16606596
>dental dam
I now have a new fetish. thanks
>>
>>16606585
>>16606596
This. What the hell OP. You'll need to get tested for a bunch of shit after this. Those bumps probably aren't of concern. Most STDs are completely symptomless while they fuck you up.
>>
>>16606542

Are you sure the bumps aren't just hair follicles? I have them and I'm a virgin so it's not an STD.
>>
>>16606625
You don't need to have sex to get an STD.
>>
>>16606631
yea you can get it by peeing in mcdonalds toilet
>>
>>16606625
They just looked like bright white dots and they were on the bottom, under the head
>>
>>16606542
white bumps? did they look like white pearly papules? they are normal, and weird. but normal.
>>
Fordyce spots
>>
>>16606681
That's the name I was looking for, They are relatively common and 100% harmless. Though they can be easily mistaken for an STD.
>>
>>16606681
Yup, i have em too. I didn't know they were very common though.
>>
There's a name for it but I can't remember it off the top of my head. It's just a normal skin condition that a lot of guys have. It's not indicative of anything. They're not a symptom of std's. I've had them since I can remember and I'm also a perma virgin
>>
Urologist here - spare me the jokes.

Can confirm what most people said in this thread so far, I'd assume its Fordyce spots especially when the guy was unaware of them.

If you want to be sure you can always go to a doctor though.
>>
>>16606542
where do you live OP? I could use a good suck right now.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.