[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I am a 20-year-old heterosexual female. I have been getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: landscape-1431392979-140890631.jpg (57 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1431392979-140890631.jpg
57 KB, 980x490
Hi. I am a 20-year-old heterosexual female. I have been getting my legs and bikini area waxed for about five years, but i just recently had my first two Brazilian waxes. Though i am certain that i am not attracted to women and was not feeling sexually aroused during these Brazilian waxes, i noticed that i was getting "wet" when the waxer dealt with my most intimate parts. I think that this happened because i'm just not used to being touched down there, so my body just couldn't help but react. I know there's nothing "wrong" with it. Still, I am embarassed, and i fear that the waxer will think that i'm getting turned on by what she's doing. Is it fairly common for a woman to get wet (to secrete vaginal lubrication) during a Brazilian wax if she is not actually turned on? Would the waxer probably interpret this as an automatic physical reaction to being touched down there, or is she going to think that I'm getting turned on? Please help! I don't want to have to quit waxing because of this embarrassing side-effect.
>>
You're getting turned on by the subliminal thoughts of being touched in your vagina by a stranger. You secretly crave to be raped.
>>
>>16606519
Those people have seen it all and more. That's probably one of the most normal and tame things. Also, women produce discharge for a huge multitude of reasons. One of them is even stress.
>>
>>16606558
not true im a brazilian waxer and none of them have ever been wet. OP is a lesbian sorry
>>
>>16606533
Kek

In all honesty, OP, I wouldn't worry about it. Your body is just reacting to touch, that's all. I remember being about 16, and I was trimming my bush with scissors, and it made me wet, even though I wasn't turned on. Doesn't happen now since I've gotten older, though.

Waxers have seen all sorts of shit.
>>
>>16606519

>Would the waxer probably interpret this as an automatic physical reaction to being touched down there

This pretty much, i think it's not that uncommon as you think.
>>
>>16606599
Shut the fuck up
>>
I know in massage school we dealt with girls getting wet and guys getting hard. when you work these "intimate" jobs nothing surprises you, your body reacts without your control, I'd personally rarer wax a wet vagina than a dirty ass hole, and you know that's happened.
>>
We had a thread a few months ago with some girl who accidentally squirted while getting a clit piercing. You're fine, honestly.
>>
>>16606519
That's disgusting, contain yourself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.