[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is made of loops. Each loop is made of phases: 1)One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 260815-psychedelic.jpg (962 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
260815-psychedelic.jpg
962 KB, 1920x1200
My life is made of loops.
Each loop is made of phases:
1)One day, a random event makes me question my actions or beliefs and I get depressed
2)I stop in everything I do and feel wracked with a "Being lost " feeling
3)I start searching everywhere, mostly interent, for something...something that makes me think "aah, that's what I was doing wrong"
4) I eventually find something that sounds "right" and cling to it.
5) For a few days I feel over the clouds and do everything at 200% efficiency because of the feeling of "having got it right".
6) But one day, a random event makes me question my actions or beliefs...and the cycle starts again..

I'm not asking to be forever happy, or for success, or friends, or love, fuck all that shit.

I just want it to live through life without battling with my own mind constantly.

I want to get everything of life, the bad things and the good things.

But instead I just got this cycle.

It's making me more and more empty as a person.

I just want it to stop.

Make it stop.

How do I do it?
>>
Help
>>
>>16606487

Have you ever tried seeing a psychologist? It really helps and there's nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>16606594
Yes, I've went to a psychologist several times. But after all, it was only part of step 3
>>
File: 1449373475664.png (372 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
1449373475664.png
372 KB, 716x724
i feel the same and do not know the answer, im very anxious person
>>
>>16606623
Maybe we should just let go
You know, "fuckitall I do what I want".
But for me it's impossible, as those obsessive thoughts always accompany me in a way or another.
>>
Help
>>
I can relate but can't help, so have a bump.
>>
Now that I think about it, this could be part 3
>>
Help
>>
I know what you mean
A lot of people who are high intelligence such as us can recognize the workings and functions of the brain

To put it simply part of it has to do with self hypnotism. Now a lot of us do self hypnotism without even realizing it, for example walking through a doorway.

What you need to do to fix this is the sit down in complete silence and meditate on your brain, you must visualize what you want and you must let everything work out for you

In this case you need to do something unexpected so that you meditate and the answer has come to you just stand up go out and do something absolutely random you haven't done before and break the cycle. GO Outside to that playground you pass on by and never went to or something. After you're done and focused outside of the cycle and you forget that It even existed you'll be cool
>>
>>16606863
And stop lableing your cycles, you chose what state you are in, ditch the whole thing alltogether

Stop self hypnotizing yourself
>>
>>16606863
That makes sense.
Thank you very much friend. :)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.