[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low Self Esteem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: img1415570657161.png (174 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
img1415570657161.png
174 KB, 612x612
I would say I'm relatively well-adjusted; I have a social life, plenty of friends, and other stuff I don't want to say so I don't sound like I'm bragging. But I've had self esteem issues for it seems my entire life, and I've basically convinced myself that no matter what I'm inferior to everyone else. I'm scared that, despite everything I've achieved so far, I'm never going to go anywhere in life, or I'm going to end up doing something that will permanently hurt me.

I feel like a lot of this comes from the fact that I haven't had a girlfriend before, and I've either been rejected or fucked up the relationship before it really started. The latter recently happened and I still feel like shit. Is this a legitimate concern or am I just being a whiny bitch?
>>
>>16606404

It's a legitimate concern.
>>
>"and other stuff I don't want to say so I don't sound like I'm bragging"
please do!
I kind of have the same situation as you. I wonder how much we are alike
>>
>>16606540
Top 25 gpa, lots of friends, I'm told that I'm relatively attractive, talented (or so I think) musician. But all my life I've just always felt that no matter what I do something is missing.
>>
I have the same problem, idk how to solve it, but just to let you know you're not alone :D If it makes you feel that bad ,it's an important matter, so work on it! I believe the core is in how you perceive yourself, you have to come to love yourself, then you won't worry about being inferior or superior to anyone. Work on that. Write down your good qualities, make a sign to remind you to love yourself and put it in a visible place in your room and carry it with you and look at it when you feel insecure. Repeat in front of a mirror*not necesarily mirror) that you love yourself every morning and before going to sleep or when you can.
These things help me. :)
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.