[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
went out on a few dates with this chick and at one point she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: yeezus.jpg (43 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
yeezus.jpg
43 KB, 402x402
went out on a few dates with this chick and at one point she says she's not really sexually active and that her last boyfriend made her do things she dind't want to do

she said she still has a little bit of a drive, but it almost seems like she couldn't care less about it

sex isn't everything, but it's still important

would you keep dating her and wait who knows how long before you could get some, or would you move on?
>>
>>16606316
I'm like this girl. It is vital to be compatible sexually. All my relationships have fallen apart because of this.
Right now I just have casual relationships. I consider polyamory and finding someone asexual to date.

Don't go into it thinking you can change her.
>>
>>16606316

1. I think in many cases that basically means "You are not attractive enough to fuck, so I am going to make up some bullshit, because I enjoy your attention." Seriously.

2. Sex is fucking important. I wouldn't pursue the relationship, especially with #1 in mind.
>>
>>16606329
>Don't go into it thinking you can change her

trust me, i know that it's a worthless pursuit to try to change people
>>
She's probably lying. Girls say this shit not to come across as a slut.

Try and fuck her and there's your answer.
>>
> her last boyfriend made her do things she didn't want

so basically she's saying her self esteem is so low she'll debase herself for approval ( and once she gets yours, i guarantee she'll look for it with other men) .

oh and you can guarantee you'll only be fucking in approved positions and never get to go no holds barred like she did with her last boyfriend. you'll never have something new to try, and in every thing you do you'll be compared to him.

I'm not even a "used goods" poster, but when a girl is telling your straight up she was a slut on the first few dates but that she refuses to be one for you, there's no reason to stick around.
>>
>>16606316
Why do guys settle for these types?

>I've done degrading sexual things
>I've done it many times
>I've changed
>I won't do sexual things with YOU

>made her do things she dind't want to do
She's dumb and easily manipulated or a liar.
>>
looks like most of you would end it and that's what i'm thinking about doing
>>
she also said she's not ready for a relationship and likes to take things really slow

is that a red flag?
>>
>>16606749
If you're in it for the sex, break up with her.
If you are attracted to her looks and personality, stick with her. From what you said, it seems like she really likes you/taking you seriously compared to her previous boyfriend, or fling.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.