[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, I really fucked up? >My boyfriend sent me a pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Alright, I really fucked up?
>My boyfriend sent me a pic of some panties he found in his laundry, asking if I was missing them
>I inferred they are mine, they look just like a pair of mine, red with tiger stripes
>told him to cum in them
>he does, tells me it was hot as hell, he sniffed them n stuff
>be getting dressed this morning and see supposedly missing parties in my drawer
>mfw he masturbated to his sisters panties

Wtf do I do? As a generally open and honest person I want to tell him, but I don't know if it would be better to spare him the shame of knowing he jizzed in his sisters undies???
>>
Tell him and post results

There is no other way
>>
>>16606244
So you're saying you'd want to know?
>>
He doesn't want to know. We men are simple beings and dont care about stuff like this, so spare him the embarrasment
>>
>>16606253
Imagine that his sister finds her panties before he is aware of the situation. Things could become very awkward. Give him a chance to fix it.
>>
>>16606260
This.

Don't tell him. It was a mistake, and he was masturbating to the thought of you anyway.
>>
He's going to return "my" panties when we see each other next. So I'll just throw them away and I can forget about this whole mess?
>>
>>16606238
Heavy
>>
>>16606285
Yeah.
>>
BURN THE EVIDENCE

DENY ANY RELATED CONVERSATION

NEVER HAPPENED

YOU MISUNDERSTAND AND JUST REMEMBER IT WRONG

IT WAS PROBABLY JUST A DREAM ANYWAY

YOU DO THIS FOR HIM AND YOU ARE EVEN
>>
His sister might ask about the panties.
If she describes them...
>>
>>16606238
How can he not know your scent?

He pleasured himself to his sister's panties on purpose.
>>
Alright, thanks guys. Hope he never finds out and hates me ha haha ahaha
>>
>>16606238
Take it to the grave. All it'll do is create an insane amount of awkwardness between him and his sister. In this case, ignorance is bliss. Just try to swap out the panties and throw the sister's panties away when he's not looking.
>>
>>16606238
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>16606355
know her scent? man i don't know how many pussies you've been near but i sure as fuck couldn't tell you a NAME just based on some god damn panties.
>>
>>16606598
I can usually remember then distinctly for at least 5 years. Women don't have uniform dietary or hygenic practices. Haven't met two women that smell alike yet.
>>
>>16606238
just take them and don't tell him.
>>
Hahahahaha just...just tell him. He'll freak out first and then laugh about it.
>>
>>16606670
I'm kind of leaning towards this. If I don't I feel like it will come out some how and he'll be pissed I didn't tell him....
>>
>>16606238
Well if he's a real man he already faps in his sis's undies on the reg
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.