[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... what exactly is love? >inb4 someone posts that shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1361341714137.png (401 KB, 499x400) Image search: [Google]
1361341714137.png
401 KB, 499x400
So... what exactly is love?

>inb4 someone posts that shitty song

I mean: sometimes you feel like you've met the most important person in your life and that you're going to get together and live with each other for the rests of your lives, even though you barely know that person and it might turn out it's someone totally different that expected.

Other time you meet some person and your relationship looks like friendship with fucking. You care about said person and would do anything for her, but you don't go insane about her.

Which of those is love and what is the other thing? Which of the forementioned relationship model is the best?

This question might seem stupid, but the answer for it is really important for me.
>>
>sometimes you feel like you've met the most important person in your life and that you're going to get together and live with each other for the rests of your lives, even though you barely know that person and it might turn out it's someone totally different that expected.
>you barely know that person
thats infatuation

>Other time you meet some person and your relationship looks like friendship with fucking. You care about said person and would do anything for her, but you don't go insane about her.
If you genuinely care about someone and would do anything for them its love. but theres different kinds of love. you can love your friends without being 'in love" with them but that can also end up happening too.
>>
>>16606090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM
>>
You want to know what love is? It's a shame, it's also very sad, because I just got out of a 7 year relationship with someone who thought they loved me but did not love me at all.

If you have a metric or reason for "love" then you are doing it wrong. As soon as that metric is changed or the reason disappears, your "love" will then disappear too.

Ultimately, it doesn't even go into promising futures or some such you are overthinking so much that you're twisting your panties into knots.

Love is when you think of someone, you feel a whole bunch of things at the same time that you don't understand but you know it feels good, and your fervent wish that this same special indescribable feeling is shared by that person in relation to you.
>>
>>16606090

>Shitty song

Fuck off now!

also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.