[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I stay friends with someone who rejected me? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1407788642712.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1407788642712.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
Should I stay friends with someone who rejected me? I don't have a glimmer of hope that she will change her mind but I just feel like I'll just be more miserable down the road. Anyone else been in a situation like this before?
>>
>>16606034
Yep
Don't stay you will want to kill yourself after a while
>>
Don't. Move on.
If you have to meet her in the future, just try to forget you asked her out and act as normal as possible
>>
>>16606034
>Anyone else been in a situation like this before?
I think everyone has.

Move on, just let it kinda die out. Don't be a dick about it and make her feel guilty, though. It didn't work out, is what it is.
>>
Thanks guys.
>>
>>16606034
>Should I stay friends with someone who rejected me?
It depends.
>>
>>16606425
Op here, Explain.

She still wants to hang out with me.
>>
>>16606451
You don't know until you try. Continue to be normal with her/around her. If you find that you can't, or it makes you feel sad, or you're not adjusting to the "new" dynamic, then you need to leave the friendship. Some people can handle this situation just fine. Others cannot. Once you know the answer, apply the fix.
>>
>>16606454
I'll do just that. Thanks.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.