[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any help is appreciated, I just had my first every kiss, a makeout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1436063360478.gif (101 KB, 556x400) Image search: [Google]
1436063360478.gif
101 KB, 556x400
Any help is appreciated, I just had my first every kiss, a makeout session to be honest, she seems really into me, how do I interact with her from now on? I mean like, I guess I can be more open, more touching/holding and maybe kissing in general? How do I know she's ok with me just kissing her the next time we meet up for example or being more forward in general with advances w/e?

I know this sounds retarded, but shit, I WAS a kissless virgin 2 hours ago, like dayum son, it's about time.

Please help me not fuck this up, I have never been this deep.

(Making out felt really fucking good though, tongue felt amazing, like wow).

Oh, and one thing for anyone else who feels they are in a similar situation, if I can turn my life around as a former wowplaying lardlord into a successful student who just had his first kiss at 25, so can fucking you, shape up and invest in yourself.
>>
No advice, but how did you got there with her?
Please tell me your story a little bit.
>>
>>16606032
Long story with my past or just short with the day leading up to the kiss?
>>
>>16606044
How you met her and got to kiss her.

I have trouble with this. I literally fucked up with a girl who said she wanted to be my gf and found me attractive.
>>
File: 1411876341283.gif (653 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1411876341283.gif
653 KB, 500x500
>>16606048
I just asked her if she wanted to do something together in christmas in between classes, she seemed really interested, like, very interested, but ofcourse my virgin ass can't pick up on shit like this but I decided to try and asked her out to dinner.

Everything went ok I thought, above average from what I expected (I wasn't sure my nerves could handle it but the ship handled it well), right before we split off I noticed she didn't want to split, lingered for like 10 seconds while just looking at each other, about to walk away, I was thinking for what felt like an eternity and just...FUCK IT: "May I kiss you?"

"Yes" Cue makeout session lasting 5 minutes

I took a chance and it paid off.
>>
>>16606060
Thanks and sorry for derailing your thread btw. I'm just trying to figure out why my first date success is so low...

I did the same the only time I kissed (asked her first), but it feels a bit weird and I think girls are expecting the guy to be more pushy than that.
After that, I kept asking her at every step cause I have no idea how relationships work...
>>
File: hkv3elV.png (182 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
hkv3elV.png
182 KB, 442x341
>>16606060

Well... You made out. So cheers on being now just a virgin

It should come naturally, but next time you make out, when you see you're tongue deep kissing, start reaching for her neck, her earlobes. Start biting her lip, stop kissing her suddenly and let her go for you. You'll arouse her. Then when you feel things are getting heavier, you can start reaching at her breasts and her abdomen with your hands... At least me, I use one hand to hold her head and the other one to fondle her. If it goes smoothly you can even reach for her ass and her pubic area. I like to grab a little bit of her underwear, it's teasy as hell and girls love that. It all depends... It may or may not come by itself, but that's basically what has worked for me last makeout sessions.

t. Autist who just got himself a gf after 3 years and a half
>>
File: 1407056456930.jpg (283 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1407056456930.jpg
283 KB, 1200x1800
>>16606086
I knew I was kinda setting myself up for a "No" by asking, I had a really strong feeling it would have worked out even if I hadn't asked but I kinda panicked in the FUCK IT moment, atleast it worked out.

Only advice I have is go for it! You can't lose. Same goes for me next time, I asked and succeded but it's probably better (more attractive) to be more passionate and aggressive in your advances as long as she feels the same ofcourse, instead of asking every time, more manly if you will.

>>16606142
Thanks for the advice flanders-anon, I should be more in control next time around, without the whole FUG FIRST TIME PANIC, I'll try the stuff you said, she seemed really interested in taking things further but I may have been too passive by not escalating, I was kinda lost in the moment to be honest.

Thanks again
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.