[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips on how to deal with these persistent bags under the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Why.jpg (218 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
218 KB, 720x1184
Any tips on how to deal with these persistent bags under the eyes? FWIW I try to keep up my fluids, my diet is fairly balanced, I get at least 7 hours of sleep on average and I go for regular walks daily (trying to get back into gym as well). I'm at my wit's end here. I don't want to have to resort to surgery but I'm tired of looking like some borderline druggo on the regular.

Also have started cleansing, toning and moisturising under the eyes too.
>>
usually what affects my eyes the most is lack sleep

maybe try sleeping like 9 hours a day?
>>
It's called makeup
>>
File: 1446862137169.jpg (25 KB, 480x178) Image search: [Google]
1446862137169.jpg
25 KB, 480x178
OP you need to get a larger vitamin K intake. Give it a google search and you'll find what foods you need. I think strawberries are one of them.
>>
Try a gel eye mask that you can heat or cool. It'll help and feels pretty great.

Also I love your green eyes! It's such a rare color.
>>
>>16606024
I suppose I could try and increase the amount of sleep I get. Worth a shot.

>>16606026
I've tried light concealer but most of it's too noticeable and is meant to go under foundation. Seeing as I'm a dude I don't usually go that far.
>>
>>16606031
Vitamin K? I've been trying a topical application of vit E but I'll try that too, cheers.
>>16606037
Gel eye mask, got it. I'll try and find one at a local store somewhere. Maybe the chemist. Also thanks anon, my family are all clear blue eyes and I'm green.
>>
>>16606041
>I've tried makeup but I used the wrong thing and it didn't work.
no shit
>>
Retinol cream is a good topic option, a lot of people have good results from it, just apply some before bed. Also, you can brew some chamomile tea the night before and leave the tea and bags in the fridge. Use the tea bags as a cold compress when you wake up.
>>
>>16606056
A suggestion on what I should try instead would be helpful. I can't remember if it was concealer or something similar. BB cream or something?
>>
>>16606072
Not that anon, but I don't think concealer/makeup is a good suggestion. It's great for people who have dark circles under their eyes, but concealing eye bags is a little different. If you don't apply it just right, exactly over the shadow of the eye bags, you'll probably just make your eyes look even puffier.
>>
why do you care what people think? mine are 100x worse than yours and it doesnt bother me. its part of who i am. yours are part of who you are. you can try and get rid of them but you will spend money and time on it and in my opinion its a waste. like scars, they add character. stop being a pussy.
>>
i think eyebags are sexy
>>
>>16606113
Psychological research has indicated that everyone cares what other people think with the exception of sociopaths.
>>
I have had dark circles since forever I use Vaseline on mine to bring done the blue colour.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.