[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So backstory: I met my current gf on omegle almost a year ago,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So backstory:

I met my current gf on omegle almost a year ago, we really hit it off and discovered we had a large amount in common, similar interests, political ideals, and personalities. We became so interested in each other that we developed an E-relationship as faggoty as that sounds, she eventually moved in with me from abroad.

Everything has mostly been going well other than a few screw ups here and there. A lot of it is inexperience, I'm her first boyfriend and she is my first girlfriend. However we reached a major problem during the last 2-3 days/week. I unfortunately ran out of money resulting in us living on limited supplies, (it is extremely extremely uncomfortable, I don't blame her) she feels as if I'm failing in my goals and am not going anywhere and is becoming disillusioned with the relationship. She has become hopeless and depressed and possible suicidal (But I don't think she means it), the depression is also the result of other things that don't have to do with me though.

What should I do /adv/, how could I fix this relationship? Or is it even fixable?

Here are things we do know
>she is an expert manipulator
>she has no problem feigning emotions
>I think she is pre-period so on PMS, the last few PMS cycles she was also awful
>she hasn't or will not cheat (this is a 100% known, not a guess even at all)
>we spend upwards of 80% of the awake day together in our one bedroom apartment.
>>
>>16605930
Honestly I do love her, she is beautiful, intelligent and everything I want in a GF and even a future wife. But I don't know what to do to fix this relationship.
>>
>>16605930
>met my current gf on omegle
This doesn't look good.

>we developed an E-relationship as faggoty as that sounds
Damn right, son.

I would just let this die if I were you.
If you're the kind of person who finds relationships on omegle, you're not emotionally stable enough to keep this relationship alive and happy.
>>
>>16605938
You're getting the picture wrong

Essentially I met her on omegle. But she ended up being everything I consider a 10/10, we would talk to each other everyday for months at a time. Thousands of hours etc, etc.

I wasn't going on omegle for the objective find a gf it was just a random act where I met someone I considered perfect.
>>
>>16605942
How can she be a 10/10 if she's a manipulative attentionwhore sponging off your moneys and being a complete asshole towards you, blaiming PMS?
>>
>>16605942
No, you misunderstand me.
I'm saying it doesn't look good because you are the kind of person who would actually care about a girl living in another fucking country man.
Cool and hot girls are everywhere.
The fact that you were hung up enough over this one girl indicates you are not in a healthy state of mind.
>>
>>16606007
I manipulate too, it's honestly standard human behavior. She doesn't blame PMS, it's the indication in my mind.

She doesn't really sponge off my monies because she cooks for me and cleans the apartment.
>>16606035
How so? Most women here are pretty shitty, or are just not that interested in me. I found one with personality characteristics that I figured were perfect. So what's wrong with that?

You realize she is here now
>>
>>16606046
>Most women here are pretty shitty, or are just not that interested in me.
There it is again.
You're just not very good at talking to girls and your attitude comes from a mindset of scarcity.
>If I fuck it up with this girl, I won't find a girl as cool as her again
This attitude, aside from being untrue, will fuck you over.
I don't care where in the fucking world you live. There are cool girls who are down for you.
You just have to be able to attract them.
>>
>>16606058
Okay lets subscribe to your theory that I can find another high quality woman like her again (I'd say she is exceptionally rare)

There is a high chance I never met anyone like her again, and an even higher chance of me not even attracting them in the first place.

I already spent 10 months with this girl, whom I already have feelings for and did a lot of stuff with.

I'm afraid I might end up on r9k or somekind of social reject.
>>
>>16606068
>I'm afraid of ending up alone if I don't marry this girl
Nothing but unhealthy mindsets with you.

Let me put it this way.
Let's say you have a presentation.
If you think to yourself
>Oh shit, if I fuck this up my career is over holy shit I'm going to be poor forever fuck
You're going to fuck up.
But if you think to yourself
>This presentation is no big deal. If this doesn't work out, I can create opportunities for myself.
Aside from the first thought being untrue, it puts way too much pressure on the event.
This pressure itself will fuck you up.

The truth is there's absolutely no chance you're going to meet someone exactly like her again.
But you will easily meet people who make you just as happy. Girls who are just as hot, if not hotter.
The only question is, do you have the balls to attract them?
Right now the answer looks like no.
You neither have to balls to get new girls nor the balls to keep this one.
Both of those things go hand in hand.
>>
>>16605930
Let's start at your goals. What are they? Women become unhappy when her significant other doesn't have a passion to pursue.
>>
>>16606078
You very well could be right actually, I guess I shouldn't put the relationship on such a pedestal. Gotta get some balls now
>>16606091
I fucked up my semester at university which is one of the things she is mad at me for, I have a second semester and I know I could do a lot better but she's getting so upset I don't know if I will have a chance to show her I can accomplish things before then.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.