[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you not let yourself feel bad when you're rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (405 KB, 2720x2046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405 KB, 2720x2046
How do you not let yourself feel bad when you're rejected by a guy

A guy rejected me and then added "I was talking to x the other day and i was saying the reason why I haven't had many partners is because I'm so picky"

So now I feel really bad. I wasn't good enough, I didn't make the cut

I am an inferior product, I wasn't pretty enough even for a one night stand

How do I deal with rejection? Everytime I get rejected I feel this bad
>>
lower your standarts or better yourself
it'll be either of these two
>>
Do you ever have sex with people you're not completely attracted to, if that's the case you're not too picky.

Do you feel like you keep being rejected by and don't have sex with the people you deserve, then you are too picky.
>>
>>16605934
This. And quit whining.

Being rejected always feels bad, for everyone.
The worst I felt was when a woman who was 10 years older than me with flappy cheeks, big eyebrows and bad acne stigma rejected me after flirting with me. It was supposed to be my rebound bitch, I cried a little.
>>
>>16605934
But how do I stop feeling bad
>>
>>16605929
>How do you not let yourself feel bad when you're rejected by a guy

So entitled.
No means no.
Not even allowed to be upset about rejection, even though it's a completely natural response to rejection.

>So now I feel really bad. I wasn't good enough, I didn't make the cut
So man up.

>I am an inferior product, I wasn't pretty enough even for a one night stand
Neither are most guys. Deal with it.

>How do I deal with rejection? Everytime I get rejected I feel this bad
Just be yourself, and don't be so entitled. You don't deserve a guy just because of who you are or what you do.
>>
>>16605948
Suck it up and stop bitching.

Are you man or woman?
>>
>>16605952
I don't feel entitled

I just want to stop being so sad about it
>>
>>16605948
You fucking stop bitching, bitch!
We deal with the same shit, just dont bitch about it and take it up in your ass like you're supposed to, over.
>>
>>16605953
I can't just suck it up rejection really affects my self esteem

A woman
>>
1) he was probably trying to comfort you by letting you know that you shouldn't take it too hard as he is admitting that his standards might be kind of high
2) some guys aren't looking for one night stands, so you can't know if he thought you were pretty enough or whatever
3) realize guys deal with this all the time and they survive somehow, so will you
>>
>>16605958
Then stop asking people out and live the rest of your life waiting for your prince charming.
>>
>>16605958
>I can't just suck it up rejection really affects my self esteem

I refer you to my post >>16605952
Man up.

>>16605955
You're not allowed to be sad about it, that's being entitled.
I'm not even sure if I understand that word, but women call men who get sad about rejection that all the time so...

Fuckin' deal with it.

Like a man would.
>>
>>16605958
B A I T
A
I
T
>>
It's part of a long term process of accepting that not everyone is going to like you, which in turn is part of giving less of a fuck about random people's opinions on you.

Short term, distract yourself. Actively get busy with other guys, even if it's only eyefucking or dressing your best to a party. If you find yourself worrying about him, cut yourself off with a short phrase like "he's just one person, it doesn't matter what he thinks".

Long term this is just part of growing up.
>>
>>16605962
I forgot to mention that the fastest way is to find a new guy to be interested in
>>
>>16605929
I hear you. It feels terrible.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.