[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to add benefits to the friendship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: c7b06e35fb_91331507_o2.jpg (298 KB, 1034x1500) Image search: [Google]
c7b06e35fb_91331507_o2.jpg
298 KB, 1034x1500
Hey, some advices how to add benefits to the friendship?
Or some ways to recognize if she would like it (I'm male ;) )?
U know, I don't want destroy our friendship and cooperation (she's even my dance partner). We're schoomates too. I'd like it and if she would too, it would be greate for both of us.
>>
>>16605784
If you value friendship more (and assuming it is real friendship you should) then just don't
>>
>>16605792
Is it really do bad idea? O.o

Will, any positive thoughts?
>>
>>16605805
It really is. Imagine you fall for a really cute girl and realize that she does not only have a male friend, but one who has seen her naked and knows what noises she makes when she's close to cumming.
Would you be comfortable with that? Most probable answer: fuck no!
So realize that if you take the step of having sex with her, even disregarding the risk of either party growing unrequited feelings, you can never expect people to treat your friendship as an appropriate platonic bond anymore. And be prepared to cut contact as soon as one of you gets into a relationship.

Having said that, signs she might be up for it;
>wearing more revealing and/or flattering clothes around you compared to everyday wear
>fishing for compliments, indirectly asking you things about her body or drawing attention to it ("does this cleavage look trashy" "can you see my pantylines" "can you zip up my dress" "does this bikini make me look pale")
>being more handsy, flirty and/or eager to talk about sex with you after drinking
>being a bit possessive, not easily finding people good enough for you
>liking to sit next to you, have long hugs to say hi/bye, investing in getting you nice gifts, fussing over how you dress and style yourself

There's more no doubt. It's more about a pattern of behavior than "catching" isolated incidents.
>>
There is no such thing as a platonic relationship between 2 straight people of the opposite sex.

Basis if she isn't already into you she won't be unless you step it up a level or 2 in the status and alpha side of things

You need to bang some other girls and man up and be masculine or its never going to happen.
>>
>>16605818
thanks for respond, even it doesn't make me happy.
well, we are absolutely different, we wouldn't be able to have normal relationship (I'm not the only one who think that), but we're still flirtting with each other, so I thought we would do something like this.

When I had relationship recently she didn't look very comfortable and I still longed to flirt with her (well, I still was flirting with her)
>>
>>16605837
Sounds like you just need to accept she will not be in your life to stay. Dynamics like these have no place in your life other than evolving into a relationship. If that doesn't work, tough shit. No serious quality partner wants to be with someone who has back up options and half girlfriends/boyfriends lying around.

Honestly though if you can manage you might as well have sex, not having it wouldn't change that this is an inappropriate bond to have alongside a relationship.
>>
>>16605837
Bro she is clearly out of your league. Step it up or forget it.
>>
>>16605843
sorry, but why out of my league? o.O
>>
>>16605850
You are way into her.

She isn't into you.

I wonder why..
>>
File: stažený soubor.jpg (3 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
stažený soubor.jpg
3 KB, 228x221
>>16605857
OK, sincerly, thank U, I'll rethink it :)
>>
I found out this biatch eats meat but is into ethics. I'm like:
>>
>>16605805
Most of the cases it will end badly. Friends are much harder to come by than romantic partners. Risk of critical failure is much greater than possible gain. So by simple mathematic it just ain't worth it. Find another gal to hump.
>>
>>16605944
>Friends are much harder to come by than romantic partners.

Speak for yourself, asshole.
>>
>>16605924
Inb4: "It's in the Bible we can slaughter other sentient beings because some dudes wrote that down like 2000 years ago and shit." Ok, good argument. I'm convinced now. Go put your hat on, stand in the corner, make a moustache with your hair and if you're nice youll get an apple.
>>
>>16605947
Weak troll is just that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.