[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back in 2014, I remember there was a strawpoll which found that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: friendsmeet.jpg (64 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
friendsmeet.jpg
64 KB, 600x750
Back in 2014, I remember there was a strawpoll which found that 57% of /adv/ were not opposed to dating a single mother, more than any other board on 4chan.

Is this still the case of have you all evolved past your cuck stage?
>>
I wasn't here in 2014, but I dates a single mother for a couple of months during summer this year. She fucked like a beast and swallowed. Shit was cash, but she pulled away when I told her I went bare-ass nightswimming with my ex. I can understand, but I world date her again if she came around and accepted that I'm non-monogamous.
>>
If I wasn't already married, sure. My mother was a single parent for 9 years until she got remarried to a guy who was a much better man than my dad.
>>
>>16605710
I'd date a single mom short term is she was a MILF and [spoiler]and especially if she is a mommydom mistress[/spoiler]

But I would never raise someone else's kids unless she intended on raising my own.
>>
>>16605710
If her kid doesn't get too much in my way, I'm okay with it. I'd be very careful that she's actually not looking for a dude to provide for her child.
>>
>>16605710

This thread is full of cucks

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>16605710
The day of the rope will come for you too, cucklords.
>>
>>16607208

2015 is almost over

Once the current year is 2016 it'll be over for you racist shitlords when Lord Commander Hilldog dispatches the thought-police
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.