[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommate has this thing with incense. He fucking loves it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 27652_gravityglitch_ophanim.jpg (658 KB, 800x721) Image search: [Google]
27652_gravityglitch_ophanim.jpg
658 KB, 800x721
My roommate has this thing with incense. He fucking loves it, and pretty much has a stick burning every day at this point. Unfortunately, that shit bothers my throat and eyes. I've asked him to tone it down, but it just hasn't happened yet.

Before asking him to just stop it, does anyone have any ideas of how to compromise on this?
>>
maybe stop being a sensitive cunt? it's just incense dude, relax.
>>
>>16605667
>having trouble breathing
>too sensitive

I'm trying to not be an asshole but this is literally my home. Is a compromise too much to ask?
>>
>>16605668
not at all, it's just incense he probably won't give a fuck either. This isn't a quandary, ask him to stop lighting incense in your home, no need for a trip to 4chan,
>>
Explain to him properly that this is a health issue. Explain that you would never ask him to stop doing something just because you don't like it. Explain to him that this is damaging your quality of life and that you wouldn't hesitate to stop doing something which would endanger his health.
>>
>>16605665
Incense triggers my asthma and allergies, so I feel you. If he is renting from you, you should have no problem asking him to stop.

Tell him the truth. Tell him you are having an allergic reaction to it and it's painful. You can apologize and be polite, but just make sure it stops.
>>
>>16605665
I thought is said "incest" and got well confused.
>>
>>16605681
You can't be serious?

Just tell him that it bothers you and don't so it while you are home.

Solved.
>>
>>16605665
Smack the lsd-laced mud off that greasy fucking hippie and shove some lit incense up his hairy ass! God damn greasy hippies AHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>16605678
>>16605717
I don't like showing up without a potential compromise if I can avoid it, but you guys are probably right that is ultimately a non-issue. I was gonna talk to him with or without one anyway.
>>
>>16605709
His family's mostly attractive, so I guess I wouldn't really have an issue with it...

I think?
>>
open all the windows and put fans in them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.