[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost two months ago, in the first days of November, I went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Thanls.png (261 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
Thanls.png
261 KB, 500x379
Almost two months ago, in the first days of November, I went on a date with a girl, and the date went pretty smooth: she was nervous at first but then relaxed, we laughed, we drank, we even went for dinner on the old part of town. I thought she was a bit inexperienced in life, but personality and humor-wise I could easily connect with her.

Meanwhile, My ex who is also my best friend said that because she still had feelings for me if I wanted to pursue any type of relationship with that girl she would have to get out of my life to protect herself. I made the choice to ditch the girl in order to preserve my relationship with my ex.

Flash forward to now, and I decided to try to see if there is anything there for me with the girl. The problem is that I haven´t told her anything in 2 months, and I have no idea how to initiate dialogue again, or even if she would be interested. I know that she hasn´t been with anyone in these past months, and that she has been working in a library. I was thinking maybe I could drop by the library and talk with her a bit. What do you think /adv/ ?

TL;DR
>Went on a date with a girl
>Due to certain reasons I stop talking to her after it even though she still tried to talk to me
>Din´t talk for two months
>Now I want to talk to her again and another date
>Don´t know how to approach her now
>>
Btw, I did ask my closest friends for advice on this matter, but what I heard from them didn´t help me, that is why I came to /adv/
>>
File: tumblr_n7n24gy3Uv1toamj8o1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7n24gy3Uv1toamj8o1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x681
Any ideas on how to start talking to her again?
>>
File: fargo - parking lot.png (508 KB, 841x467) Image search: [Google]
fargo - parking lot.png
508 KB, 841x467
Nothing really?
>>
Just say 'hey it's anon, wanna catch up again some time?'
>>
>>16605659
Simply that?
>>
>>16605660
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
go there and see if she is interested in conversation. If she reacts nice and smiles at you in a happy way I think thats a good sign. But if you have hurt her when you dumped her, she deserves the truth about your feelings...
>>
>>16605676
I was hoping to explain all that went down these last 2 months
>>
>>16605629
Go back to those goldsoundzz
>>
ask her if she wants to meet up so you can explain. if she says no, leave her alone
how comes you changed your mind? because if she is just filling a gap you should fuck off
>>
>>16605698
It´s not like that. I did enjoy our date and thought she was a shy albeit fun person, but did not want to embark on a serious commitment then, something I knew I would have to do had I chosen to be with her. But now I feel like that´s something that I would like to try with her, and see if any good comes out of it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.