[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
File: a0294464035_10.jpg (109 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
a0294464035_10.jpg
109 KB, 900x900
Hey guys I have a sort of have a problem. there is 3 people, 2 guys 1 girl. 1 guy thought it would be fun to mess with the other guy's girl (the girl in situation) I talked to these people this one guy, let's call this guy Tim, so Tim thought it would be funny to hit on the girl, let's call her Clover, apparently Clover said to Tim "oh me and the other guy don't have anything." so Tim hits on Clover and made this guy, let's call him Charlie, so Charlie found out this problem and confronted Tim and told him, later, I call up Tim and he told me he was not the bad guy in the situation and he won't tell me story of what happened. so I asked Charlie and he told me Tim was the bad guy and provided proof. if you guys could give me advice to deal this situation, since I'm friends with all of them and I would want to keep like that, that would be awesome thanks /adv/
>>
File: C82.png (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
C82.png
65 KB, 600x600
He was in the wrong.
>>
File: Yang.png (158 KB, 250x500) Image search: [Google]
Yang.png
158 KB, 250x500
It's not Tim's fault honestly. Clover told him she was single and Tim had no reason to believe she was lying.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.