[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been talking to this girl. we went on a date yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: huh.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
2 MB, 400x225
I've been talking to this girl. we went on a date yesterday. things went well. we continued talking christmas eve after she got out of work. then she just stopped responding to me. I asked her how dinner wash, she was typing then it vanished and she didnt respond. I asked her if she wanted to hang out tomorrow and she read it but said nothing, so I went to bed. I wished her a merry christmas this morning (along with everyone else on my texts) and she read it but didnt respond. then I mass texted everyone on my list that my imessage had been eating texts and she read and didn't respond. I am objectively terrible at pursuing relationships (getting laid is easy, trying to build a relationship, I am fucking retarded.)

In previous messages she told me she liked me, and thought I was someone she could give all of her love and attention to and was super interested. She told me outright she thought I was gorgeous and exactly her type and that she wanted to go out with me. I should also point out that she only has an ipad so her texts are sometimes infrequent. And this type of girl is the kind with 1000s of followers on IG with thirsty ass niggas everywhere trying to fuck her. When I was on POF originally talking to her I had to send her like 3 messages (1 of which was a "hey look its cool if you don't wanna talk to me, not gonna waste my time here, have a good one" type deal and she immediately gave me her #)

tl;dr - she aint responding and I feel like a retard. should I just stop texting her for awhile and see what happens? I would have understood she was busy on christmas but she was taking videos of her house and dog on her ipad and sending them to me before dinner etc.
>>
Dont act clingy. But show her you cafe (if you do care) and maybe she'll see that you're a decent human who isn't just some thirstyass nigga wanting to fuck her. Its OK to be clingy though. It shows that you care
>>
>>16605381
>>16605381
She knows I am not just trying to sleep with her (btw this girl is out of my league, I am not a bad looking guy but I am fat. She likes big italian looking guys but she is like, the chick every dude is staring at when she walks into the room, huge tits, fat ass, lots of selfies etc. I was shocked she was into me at first.)

She also knows I haven't pursued a relationship in like 10 years because I have been busy pursuing my career and she seemed fine with it. Should I just not text her for a few days and see what happens, or be like "hey look I know I am a retard when it comes to this stuff, if you don't wanna talk its cool but just let me know if I am wasting my time here"
>>
>>16605375
If you live in a predominantly non-Christian country, ignore this post. Otherwise...

I said this in another thread, but I'll say it here too. IT'S FUCKING CHRISTMAS. People are busy doing Christmas things with their family and friends, or staying home and sticking candy canes in their asses while watching the Charlie Brown Christmas special for the 895th time or whatever it is people do on Christmas by themselves. Or they're just enjoying a day off to themselves before they have to go back to their hellhole of a workplace. I don't care how lonely or NEET or desperate or non-Christian you think someone is - if you're not actually their SO or a good friend or close family member, don't expect to hear from them on Christmas or even the day after. Just...relax already.
>>
>>16605423
I live in the US. She is catholic. She was sending me videos from her house of the christmas celebration. I mean that explanation is fine and all but why read the texts if this is the case?
>>
>>16605435
Reading texts and replying to texts are different things.
>>
>>16605446
>>16605423

OK so what do I do here? Am I too far gone? Do I leave it alone for awhile?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.