[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to induce a miscarriage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 2197x1463
My girlfriend might be pregnant, how can I secretly get her to miscarry?
>>
1.) Have a grown-up conversation with her about abortion. Explain to her that you do not want a child.

2.) If she insists on keeping the child anyway, end the relationship. Don't try to make her miscarry.

3) If you still think trying to make her miscarry is the best option, abort yourself instead.
>>
>>16605170
how would she feel if she miscarried? can you deal with the guilt, the bullshit and the lies? the complex that arises from ur actions?

i couldnt
>>
OP, you made your bed and now you lie in it. You took the risk and now you have to be responsible for that.
>>
Kill yourself and leave all the money to the child
>>
>>16605170
Jesus, kid, this isn't fucking /b/. It's called accountability. Talk to her about your limitations and likely inability to have a kid for whatever reason right now. Have an actual adult conversation with your fucking girlfriend, you owe her at least that much, for how much bullshit she must put up with if your first plan is to ask goddamn /adv/ for miscarriage suggestions.
Fucking coward.
>>
>>16605187
1.) OP, taking this option means that if you do carry out a secret abortion, you have committed a serious crime should she find out it was you. She will likely suspect you of foul play.

2.) Reaching this option means you're fucked.

3.) A viable option. Likely you're best option.
>>
>>16605170
Wait for her to come out of the bathroom, as she's turning the corner give her a solid haymaker right in the gut.

Put plan b in her coffee.

Tell her that neither you nor her are ready for a child and should consider abortion or adoption. Mention money, people usually wake up when you give them the cost of raising a child.
>>
If it's been less then a week buy a plan B (this brand is tested and proven). Sneak it into her yogurt or something. Emergency contraceptives don't miscarry, but do prevent pregnancy. Tricking someone into using one without consent is grounds for prison though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.