[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm your typical shy girl. I'm demure and I dress modestly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2014-08-29 05.58.36.jpg (110 KB, 418x434) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-29 05.58.36.jpg
110 KB, 418x434
I'm your typical shy girl. I'm demure and I dress modestly, my friendship circles consists of sheltered christian girls. I'm secretly very lewd and I've been since I was young. I have very sickening thoughts. I love the thought of fucking. I love the thought of being slutty/whoreish. I have prostitution fantasies. I'm considered taking up some sugar daddies.

What do I do /adv/?
>>
Use that shy-girl-thing to your favor. I mean, have u never heard that men love girls like that?
>>
figure out if your thoughts are truly your own or if they're intrusive. if this is what you really want, embrace it if possible. there's no such thing as being "slutty" or "whorish". you shouldnt feel guilty for being sexually available. just make sure you practice safe sex.
>>
>>16604969
I think they call it "safer sex" now to not be misleading.
>>
>>16604969

Dawww.
>>
>>16604964

I've heard that men love this, but, actually, they don't. They ignore girls like us and go after the ones who go to clubs to dance and talk loudly about sex. I don't have anything against those girls, I'm just saying that guys obviously prefer them.
>>
>>16605044

Utter bullshit. If you are ugly and can't dress, that has little to do with you not going to clubs.

Finding out your dream in life is to be a whore *is* just a tad offputting though.
>>
>>16604951
go for it all women are sluts you will blend right in with the rest of the women of this society.
>>
>>16605044
bullshit they ingore ugly girls but not because she is shy.
>>
>>16604951
Fall in love with a drift racer. The rest will come naturally.
>>
>>16605051
This to be desu fampai.
Sluts don't aspire to be sluts, they're broken people who most adults find repulsive, save for the desperate todds and chads who never made the varsity team.
Don't be surprised when Richard gere doesn't show up to make a dignified woman of you and instead you end up crying in a gangbang in the back of a club because while its fun to think about, it is not at all what you wanted and will never look at yourself the same way.

Just find a nice fiscally conservative dude with some fucked up fetishes. Take things a little too far a couple times that way you can dial it back and still feel safe.

Lots of girls have slut fetishes.
>>
>>16604951
t. All women
>>
>>16604951
Masturbate if you aren't already.

Becoming a whore is an awful idea because you aren't thinking of the fact that you could catch an STD/regret the lifestyle and never be able to recover from being the town's used tissue.
>>
I say follow your dreams bro
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.