[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you find petite girls attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 20140726_183447.jpg (467 KB, 1166x656) Image search: [Google]
20140726_183447.jpg
467 KB, 1166x656
I want to start working out again but I lose weight really easily.
Normally this would be okay, but I am somewhat short, so a tinier me usually means that I lose weight off my assets and end up looking like a 12-14 year old.

For reference, I am currently 20, 5'3" and 108 lbs, 33-22-33. When I used to workout, I was at 31-21-32 and about 10lbs less, but I looked a lot less filled out. It was nice to be super toned though!

Should I start working out again at the risk of looking less feminine or nahh?
>>
girls who workout almost by default look better.

please do. your future depends on it.
>>
how about you not do things just because they would appeal to men

to answer your question you could have googled because this has been aksed 8,000 times, men are not an individual hivemind

they have different tastes

some men will be into your body at the weight you are now, some won't

some people will be into your body when you lose weight, some won't

do what you want for yourself, not for a percentage of men on the internet
>>
>this obvious compliment fishing
I suggest you work on your self esteem, since you seem to need the validation of internet strangers
>>
File: tonedgirl.jpg (33 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
tonedgirl.jpg
33 KB, 399x600
I, for one, don't like toned girls. I like petite girls, I like chubby girls, but for some reason I dislike toned girls. I think I'm more into the natural look.

If you want to workout, please do. But do it for you, really. You gotta be comfortable with who you are - and I mean that in the sense of being who you wanna be, who you like to be, toned or not - so you can find someone who will like you for that, and you don't have to worry that you will have to keep on or stop working out for someone else.

>pic related: e.g. level of toning I dislike, even if it's very slight
>>
Eat more. Drink like protein shakes. Still be more womanly, but also healthy.
>>
>>16604866
I wish I could just do things for me, but it's discouraging when I am always the one to have to make the first approach and friends claim that they get asked out/numbers without even trying. I figured appearance is probably the first reason why Im disregarded by guys, so why not ask the Internet for their opinion?
>>
File: 1437880257629.jpg (101 KB, 568x960) Image search: [Google]
1437880257629.jpg
101 KB, 568x960
>>16604889

Fgt
>>
Yes.

>end up looking like a 12-14 year old.

That's a good thing. Don't write me off as a pedophile, for one because liking 12-14 year old girls doesn't make me a pedophile, and two because most guys like younger girls it's just that they're brainwashed.
>>
Super secret true fact: girls don't actually look that good with a super low body fat percentage. Show pictures to a random selection of guys (not on here, people on here are really neurotic about fat people) and most will favor body types with soft curves and not too many prominently protruding muscles. That comes from fat -- not an excessive amount, but healthy women have higher body fat ratios than healthy men. When I say 'curves' I do just mean natural, feminine curves, not in the way that "curvy" is sometimes just used as a euphemism for "chubby."
>>
>>16605382
(note I'm not saying "don't work out"; one, it's good for you regardless of whether people think it's hot, and two, it will make you more attractive -- you can be healthy, stunningly healthy in fact, without looking noticeably "toned")
>>
OP, you should lift. I am 5'0" 116 lb with some muscle. Lifting is literally the best thing that happened to me.

>It makes your butt bigger (heavy squats and deadlifts)
>Improves posture
>Makes you feel more confident
>As a small girl, it's awesome to be able to lift heavy boxes or whatever
>Improves flexibility

http://bonytobombshell.com/bombshell-aesthetics-building-attractive-female-body-imaginable/
>>
>>16605382
My favorite female body type is skinny girls of average to short height, but I also like average-weight to chubby girls of average height.

Nothing better than thin legs/body, but not so thin that you can see bones like she's anorexic. Being thin clearly shows off your true figure.
>>
>>16604858
I don't know why. But my favorite body type and style is the depressed/ anorexic body type. Idk. Its kinda hot
>>
>>16604858
Diet is as much, if not more important than working out. I don't mean running a calorie deficit or starving yourself, I mean eating decently. Decent quality food. Which to me, and I'm probably a minority, is itself an incredibly attractive trait. Being aware of nutrition and what you're eating.

The rest really is up to you. Everyone will have different tastes, and I don't think it really clusters heavily in any given range. A more toned and low body fat physique will look good to some people, not to others. Some people will like more soft curves. Some people won't really care about the specifics and just look at your curves, maybe focus on thighs, skin tone, or even hair.

You just don't know how it all gets weighed. The appearance of self awareness and one's own drives is a very attractive trait as well. Just do whatever you want and make yourself what you want to become, for you. You'll have the most success drawing someone compatible with you and how you think life ought'a be.
>>
Not really my thing, but I'm also a chubby chaser. Honestly I feel like more guys prefer petite girls than not, and I don't think being toned or not will have a significant effect.

I'd encourage working out only if you actually want to.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.