[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get 100 bucks from mom for x-mas; sibs get same amount >mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1413237749861.jpg (13 KB, 212x213) Image search: [Google]
1413237749861.jpg
13 KB, 212x213
>get 100 bucks from mom for x-mas; sibs get same amount
>mom comes in to my room later today to tell me how much i owe her (35 dollars)
>let her take the 35 bucks i owe
>then talks about how she found an extra bill to my phone bill this month for texting pictures
>tell her i haven't sent any image texts (which is true; i barely have anyone to text in the first place)
>she starts to argue and insist that the bill didn't come out of no where
>let her win because i'm not about to argue with my mom on x-mas
>let her take whatever, end up with 60 bucks in the end.

am i wrong to feel a little bitter about this? like why couldn't this have waited like until after x-mas?

and before anyone starts, yes i got her a gift, it was easily worth over 150 dollars; only because i knew she would be upset if it was anything less, and i knew giving her money as a gift would be seen as "disrespectful" since i'm her kid.

i guess 60 bucks is better than nothing, but it feels shitty next to my siblings.
>>
>>16604577
18+ site faggot, get out.
>>
>>16604577
Lol you spoiled brat.

You have a roof over your head, a family and some extra cash?? Fuck you sideways for not being extatic.
>>
>>16604577
>210 dollars
Spoiled beta bitch.
>>
>>16604598
what, you wouldn't be upset if someone gave you something and pretty much just took it right back?

i'd rather have her just tell me she's giving me x amount because i owed her instead of giving me the 100 bucks, and then later telling me i can't have it.
>>
>>16604608
where the fuck did your math come from?
she gave me 100 bucks, but after what she took, i ended up with 60 bucks.

she took 40 dollars man.
>>
File: 1450845454528.jpg (72 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1450845454528.jpg
72 KB, 512x640
>>16604618
>150 dollar gift + 60 dollars = 210 dollars
Start asking for advice on how to eradicate your Aspergers.
>>
>>16604633
what?
i gave HER a gift worth over 150 dollars.

why are you adding my 60 bucks to that? learn to read.
>>
>>16604611
So your going to ignore the part about the 'roof over your head and family' and go straight for the cash again???

Get over it, if she really racked up how much your parasitic ass has been mooching off her since birth you would get a bill for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>16604644
well how is that even a valid argument? do you have kids and expect them to repay you for every cent they've spent on diapers for you so that when you're old enough, you'd rack up enough debt to owe them til their death?

i mean i can show my support and care and gratitude in so many ways and have done what i can to be an easy kid for them to raise, but to owe them millions of dollars is ridiculous and you know it; no one lives like that.

and i'm just asking if the nature of how my mom went about giving a gift and taking it back justifies how i feel bitter.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.