[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw people mistake me for white >tfw Mexi-trash >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tn-500_astinwm8802263465.jpg (110 KB, 388x550) Image search: [Google]
tn-500_astinwm8802263465.jpg
110 KB, 388x550
>tfw people mistake me for white
>tfw Mexi-trash
>tfw no one else really understands me.

What do brehs?
>>
If it doesn't weigh on your conscience and you want to do this, play off as white when necessary (jobs, school, etc) because while it's fucked up, passing as white can confer advantages or at least prevent you from having to deal with bullshit such as profiling on an every day basis.

Then learn about your culture and get in touch with your roots when you're free. Learn to understand your heritage, and also learn how to understand yourself.
>>
>>16604516

Stop hating yourself and calling yourself "mexi-trash".

I'm white-passing Latin as well. At least you can see both cultures objectively, and understand the difficulties they have in interacting.
>>
Tfw nigger, every bitch that's into me is trash.

I'm not into ghetto trash culture at all. Even though I have an accent I am not a thug. Disgusting white girls with daddy issues/ trailer trash women please fuck off.

I have a son and wife I plan on taking care of until I die, please traverse the ghettos for dope boys to inseminate you filthy whores.

(This isn't directed at white girls only but Asian and Latina thots this goes to you all as well)
>>
>iktfb
Just be the best American you could be since that's all that matters at the end.
>>
>>16604631

>I'm not into ghetto trash culture

Well aren't you a special snowflake
>>
>>16604676
Not really dude, there are plenty of other blacks I know who are similar. Why does not liking trashy whores make me a special snowflake? Anyone with common sense feels this way.

The ghetto/white trash culture is extremely destructive if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>16604685

Because you carry yourself as if that makes you a better person than the average black.

Also, American culture as a whole is extremely destructive since in this case you respond to community disarray with classism and generalizations.
>>
Wut. White is a race. Mexican is a nationality.

Even when treated as an ethnicity, it's understood that Mexican means "white plus native".
>>
>>16604516
I'm often visually mistaken for being Arabic because of my skin and beard, but people are most surprised by the fact that I don't talk like a stereotypical beaner after I explain to them I'm actually a Mexican from the south. But it's worse when I speak to other Mexicans who accuse me of being fake or a race traitor because I don't aspire to work in a fucking garage or in the service industry like they do, nor speak with a heavy cholo accent. I've even been told that I was a disgrace to the brown community because "you forgot where you're from, holmes" after I mentioned attending university in the northeast.

None of it matters, unless you allow that bullshit to define what you want to do in life. Your actions and words are what matter. I didn't go to college to advance the Mexican-American population's education statistics, I went to get a fucking education and a job. Racial sentiments and perceptions are for people who can't appreciate individual accomplishments, and have to categorically lump a person's achievements into their racial group.
>>
>>16604726
> I don't aspire to work in a fucking garage or in the service industry like they do

Are you serious?
>>
>>16604694
True I suppose, please don't bitch at me about classism though it makes you sound kinda faggy like some of the people I went to college with.

I would like to say from the time I spent while in Chicago being raised there and living there for half of my life the folks that live in the "hood" are a lot more destructive than people who live in nice neighborhoods as a whole just saying guy.

If you think I'm being a classist or whatever spend some time on the south side of Chicago as well and I don't think you can call the analysis I've made on certain groups of people so wrong.

Yeah not everyone who lives in the hood is trash but a majority of them are.

You have no idea how smooth my life has been since I've stopped talking to certain family and friends and have moved to Ohio.

Please ask me when the last time I've had my house or car broken into?

What the fuck do you know about classism or whatever you've probably spent your entire life being pandered too.

Fuck you, for judging me on making good choices for my family faggot.

Since you are so cultured and shit raise your kid up in some of those shitty blocks on the south side.
>>
>>16604816
>If you think I'm being a classist or whatever spend some time on the south side of Chicago as well and I don't think you can call the analysis I've made on certain groups of people so wrong.
>please don't bitch at me about classism though it makes you sound kinda faggy like some of the people I went to college with.

first off fuck nigga, don't ever tell someone you don't know what not to say or sound like. that's your ass still buttsour over shit some geek at college was blathering to you about.

and again you resort to the generalizations . and use Chicago as a buzzword for anecdotal evidence to support your faggotry.

Later.
>>
>>16604516
If other people identify you as white, then that is your race.
Your ethnicity, AKA what YOU identify as, is mexican.

I'm cuban and I look white, so I am white even though I'm fully Hispanic.
>>
>>tfw Mexi-trash

Why do minorities do this shit? It's not fucking cute at all. Not edgy, not anti-pc or whatever the fuck.

Have some aspect of self-respect for yourselves jesus christ. either way your dorky white friends are probably mocking you behind your back anyway as you strike out with the 5/10 you're trying to hit on.
>>
>>16604516
What don't they understand? I don't want to be condescending but this "nobody understands me" meme is tired. You are no more or less complex than the next guy.

Do they not understand your love of tamales and football? Introduce them, us white folk love culture. Do they not understand that as a mexibro you deserve special treatment? Go fuck yourself. Do they make jokes about how they hate spics? Then tell them you're fucking Mexican and that hurts your feefees.
>>
>>16604829
Stereotypes exist for a reason. I'm not a pro at debating but it's common fucking sense to make generalizations when they apply.

I don't give a fuck about policing the shit that you say but if they sound stupid I'll talk shit, the same that you did with me it's not a big deal at all. Don't get so ass hurt at me when you do the same thing.

Also if I may ask again what makes me a special snowflake when you have plenty of other "brothers" doing the same thing. That seems to be what had you so upset in the first place right? Nothing really too special about it.
>>
>>16604783
I'm pretty fucking serious when I get called a fake by a skinny cholo from the south side with a pronounced accent who's working in the shop where I get my car serviced, yeah. I've been pigeonholed into trying to conform to a stereotype by both mexicans and white people, so I don't buy that shit from anyone who thinks I have to act like or be something I'm not based on my ethnicity.
>>
>>16604516
I have a half-white, half latino friend who tries to hide the fact that he's white. He's ashamed of it or something. Probably because we live in a very liberal diverse area (so white people = evil).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.