[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/ help me out me out please. >Girl confesses to liking me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (136 KB, 321x184) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
136 KB, 321x184
/a/ help me out me out please.
>Girl confesses to liking me out of nowhere
>Texts me freaky stuff she wants to do
>Says to ask her out on a date because shes been waiting for me to ask her forever
>Ask her out on a date
>Starts acting strange days leading up to the date after asking her out
>Go on date
>She's quiet and looks uncomfortable entire date
>Talks about exes entire night
>Didn't want to ask for second date
>Call her and asked her anyway thinking she was just nervous

>"I'm not ready to date someone right now."
etc etc etc typical bullshit excuses.

Help me out because I just don't understand the thought process here. Why did she back out of something she suggested in the first place?!?!
>>
tell her shes a dumb cunt and to stop wasting your time
>>
>>16604488
Basically did already. I'm just trying to get others peoples take on why she would do something like that.
>>
That is a red flag mate! Don't even bother trying to get with her. Unless you REALLY like her then give her time like a year or so cuz girls be always in their feelings.
>>
Shes just a dumb cunt playing games with you. Drop her and move on. Women plays these games all the time.
>>
>>16604488
>>16604491
>>16604501
>>16604511
all of it nigger
>>
>>16604491
>why she would do something like that.

Who cares? She was obviously using you for something. Now you know that she was playing games with you you know better not to waste your time anymore.
>>
>>16604488
>>16604501
>>16604511
>>16604527
>>16604536
Thanks guys. Guess I should just drop it and not care anymore as to why she did it. Fucking women after all. Thanks everyone.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.