[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i lose a lot of weight fast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: bWPveXS.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
bWPveXS.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
how do i lose a lot of weight fast?
>>
>>16604378
Use a knife.
>>
>>16604378
Watch what you eat. I mean this in only the simplest terms too, it doesn'tb matter a ton what you eat so long as you eat less. My heavier friends always eat larger portions and snack between meals, and it's not always unhealthy food. Try replacing a meal with a protein shake or just a salad. Something to just hold you over.
>>
>>16604378

>fast

What does this means? By the way those ads that say lose 30 lbs in 3 weeks are all scum, but it is possible to lose over 100+ lbs in 6 months if you put the work in.
>>
>exercise
>eat only healthy food

that's all
>>
>>16604429
> sleep well
> drink water
> balance macros
>>
>>16604378
Eat healthy and daily exercise.

Try to eat before you get too hungry or even before you get hungry. Or simply eat every three hours (by that I mean an apple or a banana, not a fucking pizza)
>>
>>16604378

Since everyone's goal here is to give you the vaguest advice possible, I'll help, since I used to be morbidly obese and got fed up.

>5'9
>240
1 year later
>5'9
>144
6 months later
>5'9
>158
>8% body fat

How I did it?
Absolute most important thing
>Low Carbs
Low carb diets make you lose weight insanely fast.
>Low Sugar
Also equally important, avoid candy (obviously), milk, etc.
>Eat about 1500-1700 calories per day
>Exercise everyday
>Try your hardest to run, even for a little bit
>The most efficient fat burning exercises make your heart rate go up
>I.E. started out doing 50 mins of walking at 4.0 mph everyday
> gradually over 2 months later starting running 10 min intervals, 3 times in 80 minutes
>Now run 80 minutes straight at 6.2 mph
>lift weights every other day

TL;DR-
>Avoid Carbs (Bread)
>Avoid Sugars
>Fat in food is actually not as bad as you think
>Eat fruit and vegetables
>Drink 5 bottles of water a day
>Exercise everyday

If you hit a "plateau" (Not losing anymore weight), eat carbs and bread, eat around 2500 calories for one day and don't exercise, next day, get back on diet. It'll shock your body.
>>
couch to 5k.

Google it and drop the soft drinks.
>>
"If you use your head, you won't get fat even if you eat sweets"
>>
try intermittent fasting, you can lose weight very fast without changing your diet. All you have to do is not eat for about 16 hours in a day and this includes sleeping hours. Do some research and you will be surprised.
>>
>>16604378
smoke crack
>>
>>16604390
>>16604394
>>16604429
>>16604436
>>16604446
>>16604468
>>16604515
>>16604535
>>16604539
>>16604638
i need to lose 100 pounds in only a few months. i can't run cause too fat. i wont be able to afford a gym until february

do home exercises actually work? and thanks for the advice. i will slow down on the carbs considerably, and also gona stop drinking juice/soda, etc
>>
>>16604468
This guy is spot on. Before I joined up, I was in the same boat - a fat fuck with no self control.I pretty much did what he did, and now I'm 80kg and mega fit.

No, you don't need the gym, you need self control of your diet and the motivation to at least throw some cardio your way every day. Remember lads, weight loss is 70% diet, 30% exercise.
>>
I lost 25 lbs in just over a month WITH gaining muscle - I'm not sure this is the easiest thing to do, but I ate around 1000 calories, and saved most of the calories for a big dinner after working out. It was good motivation.

It's all fuckin' willpower at the end of the day. You may crave something, but fuck your cravings. You just don't pick up the fork. No cheat days, all "fuck this shit, I'm gonna do it." It's not easy, but when you start to see the results, it's a good driver. Just keep fighting the good fight.

But most importantly, COUNT YOUR CALORIES. Don't just do the "I'm eating veggies so this HAS to be healthier" thing. Monitor them strictly. Keep a journal if you have a bad memory. Don't snack.

Just the way I did it, good luck anon.
>>
>>16604663
Height and weight? I've lost 100. Three months, I think 25 is reasonable. You just can't lose it that fast reasonably. Why the urgency? From my experience just be slow and steady and consistent. One thing I wish I started sooner was weights. You can get a cheaper dumbbell set at Walmart. You're going to have to leave your house. Walk everyday, do hills, over time increase pace and distance.
>>
VLCD and a shitton of fucking water senpai
I suggest watching documentary about bed ridden 500Lb people to discourage you from binge eating
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.