[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alraight /adv/, i'm gonna need some girl advice once again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: fcol.jpg (16 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
fcol.jpg
16 KB, 500x314
Alraight /adv/, i'm gonna need some girl advice once again. Last time was 2 years ago, about a girl who pulled just enough strings to keep me arround,
never letting it go any further, to my frustration. I followed the /adv/ice i was given, wich was "Get rid of that bitch and all the bullshit she's been shovelfeeding you for months"
Wich i did, and it improved my quality of life significantly.

Now i'm on a similar path, but it's alot more complicated. Mainly because we have a good friendship.
>Hot girl i've allways had a thing for
>she moved away for some years, studying abroad
>came home on a visit, we ended up fucking.
>didn't see eachother or talk much after that. She had enough other shit to deal with.
>fastforward to present time
>She still lives in another town, but we see eachother when either party is arround.
>she came back to my town for christmas, we had a long chat about our past while driving about.
>She admitted having strong feelings for me for years after and for some time before we banged.
>i admitted having some feelings at some point, and also made it clear that's it's just sexual tension left present time.
>We allways talk alot about sex when driving about, very specific about what we'd do to eachother and so on.
>we match 100% sexualy and then some, i feel the tension, but no matter what i do, she won't have sex with me. Claims i'm friendzoned, yet she drips just by being arround me.

My problem is that for me the sexual tension becomes unbearable, i wan't to pount her so bad, and she knows it.
Every time we hang out, i need a week to get rid of the enourmous sexual drive.

TL;DR: Girl i have a past with, slept with once and have a good friendship with are attracted to me, and i to her sexually, won't have sex with me and it's driving me nuts.

Dear /adv/ i need some guidance about how to improve on the situation, preferably without having to abandon her as a friend, she doesn't have many she trust and can be cloose to and is really nice.
>>
File: 1379696913637.jpg (36 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1379696913637.jpg
36 KB, 500x376
Shameless selfbump!
>>
honestly if you want to see this in a fairly business like manner if you want sex you have to give her reasons why she should give you sex.

currently you are giving her your company and time for free, and are asking for nothing in return which is chill.

but

you kinda autofucked yourself by continuing to hang with her as a friend. rule of thumb is keep any girl you want a shot with at arms length.

if i were in your shoes i'd start weening myself off of her slowly and grow aloof. i'd wait for her to come around to asking why, and then i'd just be honest.

i'd say it's tough for me to hang out with her since i'm drooling all the time and i don't like being on edge in this state of desiring sex with her all the time.

as a guy wanting sex you ultimately can't get any unless you're willing to risk the loss.

i'm just going off of what i know though. if i were you i'd be tearing up okcupid and tinder btw.
>>
>>16604367
That's basically the definition of leading you around by your dick. She may be a really good friend, and there's nothing obliging her to fuck you--that's the number one thing you should consider at this point--but I can't honestly tell if she's being a tease or if she's just that comfortable with you. It's especially odd that you two have had a sexual history already. If it's just sexual tension at this point, she might be enjoying the fact that she has a measure of control over you, RE: your dick.

But if she doesn't want to fuck, tough luck, bud. Don't let it break your friendship, and if you eventually come to the conclusion that your friendship is built on her leading you on for the sake of entertainment, then consider the common denominator between your previous situation and now, and ask yourself why it happened again.

>>Claims i'm friendzoned, yet she drips just by being arround me.
I'm gonna go with "exaggerated bullshit designed to fuck with your head." It really sounds like there are extenuating circumstances behind this situation that you aren't exactly aware of. Have you considered talking to her about it, if you're so compatible?
>>
>>16604445
I can't help but think you are right. Thanks
>>16604455
>I'm gonna go with "exaggerated bullshit designed to fuck with your head.

Well, she has proved it, annoyingly with smearing her vaggo fluid in my face.

>Have you considered talking to her about it, if you're so compatible?

Yes, i have. I've been honest and straight forward. She doesn't have a respone
Also: Thanks for the input!
>>
>>16604467
>>Well, she has proved it, annoyingly with smearing her vaggo fluid in my face.
You see, this is shit you should be providing as context before we give you advice.
You're either so deep in the friendzone you don't even have a dick and are another girlfriend to her, or she's parading you around by your dick, since she knows she can get away with that shit.

I'd say I'm envious of the apparent level of comfort that you two share between yourselves, but if she can't give you an honest answer to your situation and still acts like that, you're the one who needs to be proactive. Otherwise you're her personal fuckboy without any of the eponymous benefits.
>>
>>16604504
I hade to edit alot out b.c 2k char limit.
Yes, we have and extreme amount of comfort, wich i find nice. But i'm starting to think i beeing used, although she never ask for anything other than company.
She also seem to enjoy me ranting for hours on various non related subjects.

I can't wrap my mind arround this, it's been going on for a couple of years, although in small periods every now and then

Again, Thanks for the input, it really helps getting outside veiw on this.
>>
Anyways, thank's for good alternative views and advices. I have to go to bed, i'll read any further coments tomorrow.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.