[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I acquire the "Girlfriend"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: all of the feels.png (322 KB, 838x959) Image search: [Google]
all of the feels.png
322 KB, 838x959
I am lonely, and all my mental thoughts look like
>pic related.
>>
File: Kek.png (38 KB, 239x178) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
38 KB, 239x178
On /adv/ when you should be getting laid on Christmas Day. I know have and didn't have a girlfriend kek.
>>
You ask a girl out. She will decline. Then you look elsewhere. HEY! U THERE?
>>
>>16604352
I have no one to be with, and no where to go. Either way I'm not asking to get laid, I'm asking to acquire the girl friend. Brock you rice eyed bastard go eat ash's smelly boy cooter.
>>
>>16604349
Your gonna regret when you actually get a gf you mentally ill retard.

You being the insecure fuck you are with a poor self image will find many shitty gfs as I had. Just be single and get a prostitute. Your only looking for a warm hole. Prostitutes are a lot less stress and trouble.

I'm not insulting you I'm probably just like you.
>>
File: Muh feels.jpg (8 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
Muh feels.jpg
8 KB, 200x253
>>16604369
No offense taken fellow anon. I'm just tired of being lonely. I have never once had a girlfriend.
>>
>>16604352
Why are you on 4chan then?
>>
>>16604380
Like I said dude, it will not fix your loneliness that is your issue.

Maybe read up on some psychology books if you can't afford a therapist, and start practicing cognitive behavioral therapy on your own.

I'm not a very smart man, I won't lie to you but I know getting a gf will temporarily make you feel better for maybe about 1-2 years max maybe and after that your woman will cause you a lot of issues.

The amount that you invest emotionally in a woman will drain you quite a bit.

Do to have no actual friends at all? Try to get some friends and a hobby dude, and maybe after working on yourself for a while you will find a woman who isn't a dysfunctional fuck head, eh?

It's really hard work and I am trying my best to get my life together now, but I am just telling you using a woman to fill the emptiness of your soul won't solve anything.

If you like I have quite a bit of free time at the moment if you ever want to talk and bullshit add me on skype. From there if you wanna play games add me on psn we could bullshit there.

Or do you have friends and only long for a gf? If so focus more on them and really ask your self what is it you will get out of a gf? Women are quite selfish they are only human. They don't really care about you when it comes down to it for theost part.
>>
>>16604403
I've read some psychology books but my ADD doesn't allow me to focus.
My "friends" haven't talked to for weeks.
You seem like a nice anon but I wouldn't want to bother you over skype. I think I'll just stick to my gaming.
>>
>>16604349

1. Ask girl out
2. Get denied
3. Repeat until successful

You'll get better with time.
>>
Was about to make this thread.

So are you supposed to actively look for a girlfriend or do you just look for a friend and then form that into a girlfriend?

I always feel like a thirsty bastard if I'm actively looking for specific girls to be my gf
>>
OP here. Welp it's 8:46 here, it's Christmas and I'll be heading to bed now. I'll try some of what you said Nice anon.
>>16604403
Good night /adv/
>>
>>16604456
If you ever change your mind the skype is redguyart134 you won't bother me at all. I have too much free time after losing work you'd help me quite a bit honestly.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.