[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I like twittered some dude. Oh he's just some friend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: jealousy (1).jpg (16 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
jealousy (1).jpg
16 KB, 200x331
Girl I like twittered some dude. Oh he's just some friend, beta, gay guy, right guys? Oh wait, I remember her having a bf she kissed in front of me a few years back...lemme go fuck other girls! Get in here guys
>>
Try again this time but this time don't post like a retard. How do you expect people to give you sound advice when you right confusing shit like this

>Oh wait, I remember her having a bf she kissed in front of me a few years back...lemme go fuck other girls! Get in here guys

Huh?
>>
>>16604214

Make some fucking sense, OP. All we know is that some girl you like is twittering with a guy. The rest is nonsense.
>>
File: johncenanw7.jpg (19 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
johncenanw7.jpg
19 KB, 400x309
>>16604219
I'm sorry anon, I'm but bad wif this writing shit.
>>
>>16604226
Yes that and she had a bf. There's not more to the post really.
>>
>>16604232

You move on to a girl who doesn't have a boyfriend. Pretty common sense shit.
>>
>>16604248
But...but...I love her?
>>
>>16604248
Naaaaah you're right where the hos at 4 dat pimping with double D
>>
File: Kek.png (38 KB, 239x178) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
38 KB, 239x178
>>16604257

And understand in that piddly little head of yours you will fall in love with other girls. She isn't' the only girl in the world you know? Move on, keep searching and look for a girl who isn't in a relationship.

>>16604261

>where the hos at 4 dat pimping with double D

Is this faggot serious?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.