[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found nudes of a friend online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1451048498214.jpg (33 KB, 497x512) Image search: [Google]
1451048498214.jpg
33 KB, 497x512
Girlfriend and I were browsing /s/, as we often upload some amateur photos of her depending on the thread.

We found one that we liked and were browsing through the thread when we both came across a girl that we have worked with for around 5 yrs who is a good friend. She recently left for Australia for 2 years and returned home at the start of December

This photo looks more candid in nature, like one she has sent privately to someone. We reversed image searched this and found it in a few forums titled GF Revenge and Pics you Promised not to share etc.

Should we tell her there is a photo of her out there?
Its kind of embarrassing considering the content of the photo

TL:DR
>girlfriend and I browsing /s/
>found a photo of a friend on there that looks like it was submit in private
>debating whether we should tell said friend
>what do
>>
No. It won't affect her in the least dude, so move on and don't cause unnecessary drama.

Besides you can't delete pictures from 4chan, they will just be archived and the thread will die off.
>>
Better post the pictures, you know, for research and stuff
>>
>>16604172
well... if you tell her about it she can at least get google and bing to make it unsearchable. and in the slight chance shes still in contact with the person she gave them to she should know so she can break contact/deal with it accordingly

then again if it was me I would promptly kill myself soooo...
>>
>>16604186

Thats what im thinking, getting the images blocked would be at least a good start.

We reversed imaged this picture and honestly, its on a fuck tonne of websites. If she did send it privately, we think she deserves to know, but its a delicate situation
>>
She's got a legit need-to-know, but find a way to do it anonymously. Give her to a link on a site you don't go to. "Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you need to know this is out there. -A friend" or something like that.
>>
>>16604626
ditto on this
>>
Dump them here... We'll keep your secret
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.