[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forbidden desires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Hey all

I'm in a steady 4 year relationship and have nothing to complain about in that area. However, I'm getting really attracted to my sisters sister-in-law, and I know that she fancies me too, primarily because she gives me these really obvious looks all the time. I feel slightly uneasy about it, but still I return some of the signals. It's getting to the point where I think our families actually might notice whats going on...

I am happy being with my current girlfriend and do not want to mess that up. But I want to sort of return some signals that I fancy this girl too. Should I stop, or is it okay? She is single by the way. Is it unfair of me to return signals of attraction when I'm not inclined to actually let it escalate?
Or is it unfair of her to show interest in me, as she knows about my relationship?

Ah jeez, I know it's bad, but what I really want is to have them both...
>>
... my dickhead that is, I must add
>>
>>16603956
First of all, you are a faggot.
Second, break up with your current gf because you obviously don't respect her feelings since you " return some of the signal" and " fancy this girl" or whatever the fuck it means. She deserves better than you.
Third, might as well fuck that sister in law, ruin your life and your self respect.

You are trying to ruin a perfect relationship built on admiration and affection for the one you "fancy". Great job op.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.