[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sexting girl >haven't had sex yet >I playfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1445756989737.jpg (56 KB, 495x1141) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445756989737.jpg
56 KB, 495x1141
>sexting girl
>haven't had sex yet
>I playfully ask "hopefully I'm packing enough to get the job done"
>she asks how big I am
>tell her over six inches (lie, I'm 6 on the dot and I know this)
>she says "oh thats not bad"
>ask her if she's disappointed
>tells me shed hoped I'd have been bigger because I'm a taller guy
>sexting pretty much ends
>feel like shit

Welp. My Christmas is officially ruined /adv/ (not really but still) I've never had this issue before. Usually 6 is the "perfect size" or so I've been told (not too big to hurt, not too small)

I don't really know how to describe how I'm feeling. Back in middle school when I got called fat, I got fit and lost weight. When I got called pizza face, I stopped drinking soda, starting cleaning my face, and cleared up my skin.

I guess this is what its like being a short guy, being upset over something you cant change. I'm 6'4", which has definitely worked in my favor, I can't lie. But I'm barely average in terms of penis size. How can I get over this?

Pic unrelated but funny af
>>
>>16603855
She's a whore if a little over 6 isn't good enough for her. My boyfriend is 5 and gets the job done.
>>
>>16603855
Even bringing that up makes you sound insecure as fuck.

Never talk about size. Just get in there and be the squirrel and find your nut. If it's not good enough for her then whatever, that's her problem.
>>
>>16603866
I was just being playful. I didn't really think shed ask, but I was prepared (or at least I thought) to give her an answer, because most girls like 6inches
>>
>>16603855
>I playfully ask "hopefully I'm packing enough to get the job done"
>ask her if she's disappointed

You dug your own damn hole dude. Don't do that again.
>>
>>16603860
She's not really a whore.....only been with another guy. I actually really like her as a person, like as someone I could see myself with.
>>
>>16603872
True. But in OP's defense, 6 inches is just fine. Its nothing to brag about.

But, if you're sexting a guy, I think that you should at least try and keep it fun and not say something that could easily kill the mood like that. Penis size directly correlates with their ego.
>>
The correct response to being asked is 'wouldn't you like to know' or 'come find out for yourself' or something else that's a cone on rather than just handing out a number that'll never sound sexy.
>>
>>16603870
You brought it up. First mistake.

Then it sounds like she was trying to play back a little the best she could, and you proceeded to wipe out.

Live and learn op. Shit happens to a lot of us.
>>
>>16603870
>I was just being playful.
No you weren't. Don't ask questions you won't don't want to hear the answer to.
>>
>>16603988
Did I fuck myself into a hole I can't get out of?
>>
>>16604031
>>16603988
lol.

yeah it's totally his fault she decided to be a rude size queen

it's not like there is actually anything wrong with his dick and she just killed the mood with absolutely 0 tact
>>
File: o-KISS-LIPS-facebook.jpg (287 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-KISS-LIPS-facebook.jpg
287 KB, 2000x1000
Give her a good dicking. She's earned it.
>>
>>16603876
girls are stupid they have no idea how big 6 inches is, they think six is nine because men are insecure as fuck.
>>
>>16604146
I'd love to, but does she even want to? Will I be enough to please her?
>>
>>16603855
>tfw i'm short with a large penis
life is all about the penis.
>>
>>16604174
You have a problem with your way of thinking now. If there is any problem between you sexually it is not due to your penis size it's down to her. You've put yourself in a negative mindset where you are (literally) measuring your self worth because of a rude tactless response from your gf.

She may even come and apologise - but women are often cowards or don't even realise what they have said to be rude. Regardless, if there is a fault my friend it's on her, not on you. So brush yourself off and continue. If it works it works if it doesn't you walk away and find someone that deserves you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.