[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
threesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Threesome.jpg (249 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Threesome.jpg
249 KB, 640x427
Hey /adv/, i need u asap.
Long story short, a girl just offered me a threesome with her and a good friend of mine(m). Thing is, I AM A FUCKING VIRGIN. So, how the fuck do i react? Won't this be awkward as hell? Should i actually consider it, being that i have never done the sex?
>>
>>16603776
Be like "that sounds fucking awesome... But I'm a virgin. Maybe you and I could mess around a little beforehand so I'm confident during the threesome?"
>>
File: 1.jpg (28 KB, 485x409) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28 KB, 485x409
>>16603776
holy fucking shit who the fuck cares bro

take it faggot. if you can't get your dick up no regrets who gives a shit it happens to everyone. go for it or you'll regret it dude.

DO IT FAGGOT. wish I was in your position.

>tfw no gf
>>
But wont it end up being all weird between the good friend and me afterwArds?
Also the vcard still makes me nervous
>>
>>16603805
Please stop using Kenshiro to shitpost
>>
So it sounds like she's in charge, there is always someone in charge in threesomes, so you can relax a bit as you don't have to take that position, but be aware she might make you things you'd not be comfortable with.

Anyway, forget you're a virgin, just go with the flow.
>>
>>16603828
Exactly thats the thing thats whats worrying me, im afraid of somehow damaging the friendship, i wouldnt give a flying fuck ifbthe other dude was some guy ive only seen a few times
>>
>>16603776
Fucking do it you will regret if you dont
>>
>>16604025
Actually it's up to you idc
>>
>>16603879

Wait a fucking minute....two dudes and a girl? Abandon mission, abort mission and get the fuck out anon. No under no circumstance do you do a threesome with another guy. 2 girls and a guy is a dream but not the other way around.

He might bisexual and might kiss or touch you during the time. Politely let her know you have other plans but thanks for the offer. No your first time should be with a girl and no one else around. Got it?
>>
>>16604038
SIr yes sir!
>>
>>16603776
Your going to be manipulated into kissing the guy and touching swords.
>>
My dickhead would say yes, but my other head would say no. So whats it going to be? Gonna lead your life following your dickhead or the other head?
>>
Lol just tell them you'll do it IF you get to fuck the girl first. That way you get to fuck the girl AND you aren't a virgin when the threesome actually starts.
That and just tell them you are straight and so you don't want to actually get involved with the guy. Just be really, really clear about that and if they're still up for it, then go ahead. Just make that shit really clear.

Win/win.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.