[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /adv I'm going through that moment in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Well /adv I'm going through that moment in a relationship where you can't win

>Ask out crush 2 months after she broke up with her ex, she cheated on him
>Would have just ignored her after I heard that but then I found out she liked me
>Go on date to dinner and a movie, she's perfect
>Been going out for 6 months, everything going perfectly, no major arguments and she tells me how happy she is with me every day
>Her guy best friend (who I have never met) invites her to a 4 day boat trip around an island
>These two hang out frequently, more than me and her because of my new job, she's stayed for hours with him without contacting me
>I'm normally fine about it until she tries to avoid telling me
>The guys parents encourage her to come with them, and even suggest she sleep in his bed
>He doesn't object at all to the idea, and it sounds like he tries hinting at stuff in their messages
>I told her how uncomfortable I feel about this, and that they know she's in a relationship and how wrong it is to do that
"I don't see what's wrong with it, Anon, don't worry!"
>She literally doesn't see anything wrong with sleeping in this dudes bed and going away on a trip for 4 days without any form of contact and with his parents that are trying to get them together

So what do I do /adv/? The only 2 options I can think of are either breaking up with her, or just letting her go on the trip, because she's determined to go
I don't know if I can trust her, she's cheated before but her ex treated her like shit, and I feel she wouldn't know what to do if this guy tries making a move onto her
>>
File: 1.jpg (98 KB, 634x832) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
98 KB, 634x832
>>16603733
>>
>>16603733
When girls cheat they typically aren't that up front about nothing going on.

If she cheats her behavior will change sharply and noticeably.
>>
she's already cheated. she's long gone brother.

it's time to cut contact and move on.
>>
>>16603733
what the fuck dude? tell her to fuck right off. isn't this obvious? bloody hell mane.
>>
>>16603733
You came here to ask, so you already know the answer. There are many women out there, many pull shit like this but not all of them are rotten.

>guy best friend
Massive red flag. Sexual tension between opposite sex best friends is usually there. In a few years they will be together and laugh about not having done it sooner because they were both "seeing other people".

>cheated on her bf
Nigga run.

>b-but she likes me!!
This doesnt mean anything honestly. Move on.
>>
>>16603733
>cheats on you
>tells the next guy how you treated her like shit
>he will be your successor

Idiot
>>
>>16603733

Buddy, seriously. You need to tell her that it's super important to you and that she's hurting you.

If she doesn't care enough, then that's on her. BUT it's 100% on you if you stay with her.
>>
>>16603904
I'm not sure whether she is just too thick to realize how upsetting it is, or just doesn't care
Thanks tho, anon
>>
>>16603929
>l'm not sure whether she is just too thick to realize

>Thinking she's the cIuesIess one

Fuck OP, you are deIusionaI and destined for fucked up reIationships.
>>
>>16603943
So I'm delusional because she's going to sleep in the same bed as some random dude I don't know for 4 days and I'm upset about it

Get outta here faggot
>>
>>16603954
>Get outta here faggot

That's what she's going to be teIIing you after the trip, super kuck.
>>
>>16603733
she is cheating i think. could just be the way you are portraying it but idk
>>
>>16603972
Fuck that was actually pretty good
>>
I think you might actually be the side-piece in this story.

At any rate you're the rebound and he's the goal. She'll break up with you soonish. Don't get too worked up about it.
>>
>>16603733

>Ask out someone who you know cheated

Wew, I haven't even read the rest but literally what good could come out of this
>>
>Girl has a past of cheating
>In fact she cheated in her past relationship
>"She could never cheat on me, I'm a good boy"

Lol
>>
>>16603991
>>16603998
I can't really blame anyone but myself tbqh senpai, so you guys are pretty much right
>>
Hey Anon

This is not OK. And I think so confidently. Your relationship is not for real if she's spending time with other guys like this. You must confront her with an ultimatum. Don't waste your life man. This is not the time to keep calm and carry on! Thats for when youre married. Find a steady girl who you can trust and rely on. Thats the most important thing in a relationship. Thigh gap or whatever is not. You deserve to be somebodys number 1. Never forget that.
>>
>>16604029
Thanks anon, I guess I never really thought about it like this
>>
>dating a cheater
>>
>>16603733
"He treated her like shit" is NOT an excuse for cheating - my ex- and me spent at least three months treating each other like shit and yet we were always clean in this regard.
>>
Same as >>16604304
Also, break up with her while holding proof YOU broke the relationship [because she'll imply she broke it].

And don't worry. You're a fool, but you deserve someone better.
>>
>>16603754
I have a guy best friend, we've been best friends for 6 years. I've never felt any kind of romantic or sexual attraction to him at all, and I would never in a million years date/sleep with him.

Not every friendship between a girl and a guy has sexual tension.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.