[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vaginismus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1392915465173.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1392915465173.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
My g/f and i recently discussed taking our relationship to the next level and having sex. She told me that she was very tight and it hurt to inset a tampon. I didn't really think a whole lot of it and told her i would use foreplay and loosen her up and it would be fine. But she said she dont think i would be able to get a finger in.

So i started googling and came across vaginismus and it seems like what she has. I this something that that can be worked though in a few months with lots of stimulation and fingering and maybe a dilation set? Or is this something that will take years or may never go away at all?

She's eager and willing but very hesitant because of the pain insertion causes her.
>>
just fuck her in the ass, anon
>>
>>16603400

i would prefer a real answer if anyone has dealt with this.
>>
>>16603405
You're not going to receive a "real answer" to this kind of question anon. The chances anyone here had dealt with this are really low. Use google some more.
>>
Do people really just jump straight into sex expecting to be able to cover all bases in one go?

I thought it was normal to go from kissing, to groping, to hand stuff, to oral, to actual sex over the course of the relationship.

That's what you should be doing OP.
>>
>>16603436
>Do people really just jump straight into sex expecting to be able to cover all bases in one go?
yes? at least if you are > 16 yo
>>
>>16603436
Yes, they do

I find the thought of fingering my gf at the start of our relationship, only to suddenly stop and tell her she'll get oral next time we meet quite funny
>>
>>16603387
It hurts for every chick. Tell her to bite the pillow - it gets better.

Though for me personally it hurts excruciatingly if I don't have sex regularly and go back to it - and I don't even really like sex in the first place so maybe she's like me anyway.

One step at a time, if you wish. But it's normal for it to hurt; more than you'd think.
>>
>>16603474
>>16603484
Regardless, I'd advise OP not to do that and instead take things slowly and add a little bit of new stuff each session within her comfort
>>
Get her to use dilators. helped me a lot.
>>
>>16603486
>it hurt for me = it hurts for every chick hurrrr
Please don't generalise your own personal experience as universal
>>
>>16603387
Had the exact same problem
Alright, you have to make her body and subconscious accostumed to penetration.
>use lube
>finger her with one finger first then two
>cant even fit one finger in?
>That prolly is because she lays down, make her sit on you and finger her there or from behind
>try to make her as relaxed as possible
>Lots of lube and her own fluids needed, my friend

I had the same issue with my girlfriend of 1 year and a bit and we fucked on our 1 year anniversary. Until then I fingered her on as many occasions as possible
>petting>fingering>fucking
is prolly the way.

If you aren't a retard you will manage to get that pussy.
>>
>>16603436
I've had three real girlfriends and I fucked them withing two days of kissing them for the first time.

OP, you seem sensible enough to understand that you should take it slow. Remember to make sure that she doesn't feel inadiquate or in the wrong. Just have sex, and progress from fingering. Alot can be done to get you both off without penetration, but don't label it as something you won't ever do. Stretch her a bit more for each time.

>inb4 do you have a big dick?
>>
>>16603486
this
>>16603522

Did you ever use lube?

>>16603419
Ha.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.