[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I look datable? The reason I ask is because a relative of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: IMAG2109.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2109.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Do I look datable?

The reason I ask is because a relative of mine is becoming a father soon and it had me thinking about how I haven't even had a meaningful relationship yet. I'm on this downward negative thought spiral now, feeling like shit. Am I that ugly/creepy looking?
>>
>>16603179
post a pic where you aren't pulling the quasimodo face.
>>
Why do guys make the most annoying face they can when they're looking for love?
>>
>>16603179
Are those real tattoos or did you do that with a marker?
>>
Can you post a pic where you're not making a creepy/ugly face first off?

Judging from that pic though you pass the looks threshold, are you just not getting women or something?
>>
File: IMAG2345.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2345.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
>>16603181
>>16603184
>>
File: pee wee herman.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pee wee herman.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>16603179
You remind me of pee wee.
>>
>>16603183
Real. It's not the best work in the world but I like anyway
>>
>>16603189
Haven't heard that since school actually. A lot of guys compared me to the lanky guy in the inbetweeners
>>
>>16603188
haha. sorry, now i know why you pulled the face. you looked passable and even qt in your op, but you look like you might carry a bomb with you in here.

few things i'd suggest; start working out. you look pretty small. get swole. it'll do wonders for your face and body proportions.

next is that beard... not sure what you're trying to do with that. keep it a stubble or keep it clean. if you're worried about a babbyface, i'd suggest you go on a cut because that beard is doing you no favors.

otherwise, you look pretty average.
>>
>>16603191
those are some shitty tattoos
>>
>>16603236
I'll take average anyday. Thanks for real words
>>
>>16603179
With that hair and that expression, I can't say anything positive about your personality.

>>16603188
You look average but annoying. Not sure a girl would care but as a man you look too smug to deal with.
>>
File: IMG_24498168519622.jpg (118 KB, 960x877) Image search: [Google]
IMG_24498168519622.jpg
118 KB, 960x877
>>16603252
Well you can't judge it from that angle. Top half isn't half bad I don't think.
>>
>>16603271
It's a tattoo, man. It's a negative regardless of how good it looks.
>>
>>16603271
It's definitely the shading that is the problem
>>
>>16603268
I appreciate the honesty, thanks. I'm not here looking to get compliments. Just a confirmation I'm not the weird monster I sometimes see myself as.
>>
>>16603271
wouldnt date a guy with such a shitty tatto
>>
>>16603290
How tall are you?
>>
OP, I'm small like you. Been in 2 x 5 years LTRs. Fucked 10 women in total. Just... learn how to build attraction, have conversations like a man, always be outcome-independant, practice approaching if that's holding you back. Check out Coach Corey Wayne, RSD. Lifting won't hurt you, but you don't need to get big to score. Plenty if women like lean, skinny guys.

With your face, I would grow my hair longer. How's your moustache-growth? Neck beards only fits old men.
>>
>>16603303
6'2
>>
>>16603179
Stop it with the selfies and have someone take a picture of you actually doing something.
>>
You don't look great. But who does ? 5% of the population, maybe less. That's not the question. Do you look datable ? Yes. The problem comes from your personnality.
>>
>>16603302
I know a qt that's planning on marrying someone with shittier tattoos, so OP could have a chance
>>
File: rip.jpg (684 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
684 KB, 1520x2688
>>16603188
Couldn't resist.
>>
Just lol.

If you aren't in the top 20 percent of males, don't even try online dating. Even real life is getting more difficult.

Girls simply don't find the average man attractive, you need to be at least 6.5+/10 to even garner attention. Even 4/10 girls have so many options nowadays women can afford to pick and choose, so obviously if you don't make the cut, you're not on her radar beyond a beta orbiter.

If you're average, your only chance is through social circles and demonstrating some sort of status through there. Even then, women will drop you the second something even remotely better shows up.

As for you op, you need to lose some bodyfat to get help define your face, after that grow some stubble and hop on fin/minox for your hair, then continue the gym routine until you have some quaility mass, don't go above 15% bf, finish off with a tan.
>>
>>16603380
It's crazy how women don't view the average man as average, but ugly. For men it's the inverse, but shit, that women can be said to be *objectively* self-entitled is pretty alarming.
>>
>>16603385
Let's not turn this on women now. You would pick and choose if you got bombarded with messages as soon as you open an online dating account.

>>16603375
Should have shopped the eyes shut and replaced the phone with a bible or something. 7/10
>>
>>16603395
You already look pretty dead, man.
>>
>>16603188
Average face, nothing really wrong, could even be qt. Thus it all comes down to how you act and carry yourself. Focus on honing your social skills and charisma. Also perhaps buff up a bit but it's not mandatory. Contrary to the other anon I think a bit of stubble might suit you, without it you might look a bit young. So that's down to taste as well.

Definitely your looks don't make you "undateable" though. Try to lose the crippling insecurity, it's part of the social skills aura/charisma thing that'll make or break you, and insecurity will pull you towards the creepiness side.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.