[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't girls like me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Profile.png (302 KB, 1031x577) Image search: [Google]
Profile.png
302 KB, 1031x577
Why don't girls like me?
>>
Please dont be bait
>>
File: John 1.png (400 KB, 729x529) Image search: [Google]
John 1.png
400 KB, 729x529
Should I try to be more alpha like John?
>>
>>16603174
I think you are cute
Im a male tho so it doenst matter, faggot
>>
because you like tacos and make lame jokes
>>
>>16603174
The only thing your profile seems to indicate about you is a bit of a penchant for mildly sexist humor. As the only impression they get of you, it's not doing you any favors. Fill out the rest of your profile, and that should lessen the impact.
>>
>>16603174
Because you're a chubby baby-face with a neckbeard and 3/10 looks at best. You can make those kind of "jokes" if you're hot. You are incredibly far from hot.
>>
I can't tell if this is a troll or not.
>>
fuck off
>>>/b/
>>
You have potential, just lose the scruff and the shitty jokes. Go to the gym too. Also, if you were hoping the dog would get you girls, you thought wrong
>>
>>16603174

how is this not bait at the very least and a beta cringe thread at the very most?

this profile has got to be a joke
>>
thats a cute dog
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.