[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm this stupid faggot >>16597169 Alright, so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
So I'm this stupid faggot >>16597169

Alright, so I got drunk the other night and said fuck it, I'm gonna text her right now but it was 1 am and I didn't get a response cause it was so late and they went to sleep. They messaged me the next day saying they got it and they were asleep. I made small talk with her for a bit and then I just outright asked her about this. I said that I felt like we were drifting apart and if I did anything to cause it or what the deal was. I never got a reply. I did a bad, didn't I?
>>
I fucked up, didn't I?
>>
You know what, fuck it. I don't care anymore. I barely see them anyways. I'm just gonna stop giving a shit. If they talk to me in the future than whatever but I don't feel like trying again.
>>
You fucked up completely. Desperation was showing in your text and the fact that you reminded her about it again shows how small you are in her head.

Save yourself the embarassment and just delete this bitch out of your phone. Believe me when girls are ACTUALLY interested in you, they will make the effort to get in contact with you.

Hell friends as well. Friends want to settle things right away so there isn't any problems in the future. Instead you texted her twice and both times she looked at your text and ignored it. That is what she sees as anon...a mere annoyance.
>>
>>16604009
>Save yourself the embarassment and just delete this bitch out of your phone. Believe me when girls are ACTUALLY interested in you

I'm not trying to get with her or anything but I do get what you're saying.
>>
>>16604009
>That is what she sees as anon...a mere annoyance.

Well, I guess I'll just have to stop being an annoyance and just stop trying. Fuck them.
>>
>>16604116

She wasn't your friend as well, she was at that point an acquaintance. As I said before friends have your back. Let me ask you anon, if you had a problem and called her up, would she help you or make up an excuse to not even listen to you out.

The best thing a man can do is surround himself with people who care and give a shit. Delete her number asap and start finding people who you feel genuinely like you as a person.
>>
>>16604126
I used to be able to feel that way before but I'm not sure now. I remember a couple of years ago before we went into highschool together and she sent me this massive, like 5 paragraph long, unwarranted apology after feeling like she hadn't been a good friend. You can see the position I'm in here and why it feels awkward for me

>start finding people who you feel genuinely like you as a person.

Yeah, don't worry about me. I started only really hanging out with groups where I don't feel like I'm an annoyance a little while ago. I dropped all sense of "obligation" that I used to have in regards to hanging out with people I went to junior high with. Particularly this one group. I don't think they hate me but christ, hanging out with them just sucks the fucking life out of me.
>>
>>16604170

So what is left to discuss? Drop her and move on. Anything else that you want advice on?
>>
>>16604213
Not really, thanks
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.