[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Falling in love with the same person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450589411720.png (4 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
1450589411720.png
4 KB, 381x381
Hello adv. Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the same person again if the two of you are not in a romantic relationship?

Have you ever felt deeply in love with someone, then that feeling disappeared for a good while and resurfaced again?
>>
I want to know this too, relationship is slowly sinking. What's your situation anon?
>>
It happened to me. I left my high school lover when I went to college, some 2 years later, we met again and fell in love again, for me it was stronger than it was the first time. Unfortunately, for her, the romantic feelings faded, probably because of my heavy alcoholism to try and escape my PTSD.

But I digress, I think it's completely possible, but I also think that love can change, and while you might still love each other, you might find that it's in a different way.
>>
>>16603059
Huh that's interesting, I never thought about it like that. Not OP here, but your little story gave me hope.
>>
>>16603057
My ex-girlfriend (long distance) used to be madly in love with me, and I also was madly in love with her. But I was depressed (and still am) stupid (a little less of this) and pushed her away and broke up with her. We still talked for extended periods of time, every day, and did things we used to do together, including camsex.

She started to give space to another guy at her school, who seemed to be into her. When I realized those feelings were fading from her, I came to senses that I still wanted her to be my gf. I told her to wait up, that I would go see her there in person and that I'd be able to make her fall in love again with me, if she could see I was there for her

(cont)
>>
>>16603061
We will always love each other, we just weren't meant to be together in this universe.
>>
>>16603063

Well, I don't want to make this post too long. She was feeling very stressed and confused about this whole ordeal, but she chose the other guy and we cut contact. 1 week later, she contacts me again. We don't talk every day like we used to (only tops 3 times a week now), but when we do it's usually for hours, sometimes the entire day.

(cont.)
>>
>>16603074

>We were each other's best friends
>Before me, she had lots of confidence and body image issues which I helped her to get rid of
>I taught her how to masturbate and how to make herself cum, she was completely prude before

>If she likes this guy so much in order not to give me a second chance, why did the possibility of living without me made her feel so stressed?
>>
>>16603080
Have you tried just straight up asking her how she feels about you and what she wants?
>>
>>16603107
Yes. She says that she has she only reaches "dead ends" when thinking of us romantically together.
>>
>>16603118
she says that she only*
>>
>>16603118
Sorry mate. I would try to move on yourself at that point. It sucks, but it doesn't really get any more clear than that.
>>
OMG UNDERTALEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.