[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This has been on my mind for two years. I haven't told a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: funny-cat-photo-1.jpg (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
funny-cat-photo-1.jpg
75 KB, 600x600
This has been on my mind for two years. I haven't told a soul. But two years ago, I made out with my mother. She was drunk, Like she always was at that time, She's sober now. But anyhoo, She was drunk, and I complemented her looks, and she said thank you, I then held her head in my hands and then she closed her eyes, So then right away, we kissed. tounges and everything. That same night, I asked to see her ass. She showed it to me, saying "it's just an ass". I tried to kiss her last year, and she said "it's wrong". I asked her what she meant, she said it again. And then a few months later, I brought it up again, Not saying it outright, but she said "I remember everything" But hasn't brought it up since, Does she want my dick? or does she think I'm a pervert?
>>
>>16602822
This is wrong. Just why? I feel bad man.

Why not try kissing one of the other THREE AND A HALF BILLION women in the world. God fucking dammit.
>>
>>16602828
>one of the other THREE AND A HALF BILLION women in the world.
I hate this argument so much.
>>
>>16602828
I was horny as fuck, I'll be honest. I did want to fuck her that night. I know it was wrong. Hence why I'm here.
>>
>>16602835
Do you live in a cabin out in the woods with her?
>>
>>16602836
Nah, But I like older women. Please just tell me what I did. Please, Did I fuck up and does she think I'm a pervert?!
>>
The only way to know is to get her just as drunk as you did that night and find out OP.
>>
>>16602839
It doesn't matter what she thinks of you. She probably loves you, but she also probably feels sorry for you. You should respect that she feels that it's wrong, because it's quite objectively wrong. You would be a literal motherfucker. That isn't cool.

Try not to ever think about it and get yourself useful to other women. They need your dick more than your mother does.

Have you ever seen another woman's ass? Do you have any friends?
>>
>>16602845
That's the thing, I was in a realtonship when this happened. I was just a horny dog. I have seen girl's asses before yeah, And I have many friends.
>>
>>16602845
>She probably loves you, but she also probably feels sorry for you

You are breaking her heart, she knows her son wants to fuck his own mother and a pervert. You keep trying to fuck her and she'll have to become enraged and tell you to stop trying to fuck her instead of trying to be nice and put you off.
>>
>>16602857
But why did she kiss me then? And why did she let me stick my face into her ass crack as she slept?
>>
>>16602863
We don't know. But it might be because she feels sorry for you. It doesn't have to be logical.
>>
>>16602863
>let me stick my face into her ass crack as she slept
she was fucking asleep

She was fucking drunk OP when she let you kiss her. End of story idiot
>>
>>16602887
I just assumed she was horny. She hasn't had sex in nearly 20 years.
>>
>>16602889
And?
>>
>>16602822
Why are you pursuing it wtf?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.