[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm overseas for two weeks visiting family for the holidays.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 720x1280
I'm overseas for two weeks visiting family for the holidays.

My girlfriend called me tonight to talk and I find she's going to a club with her single friend. She told me we could talk again by the time I wake up as she'll be out late.

Can I just get some reassurance that everything will be okay. This one is wife material and we're both near 30.

We went to a club once. I got hit on multiple times and so did she. Some guy even touched her and I punched him. Didn't enjoy the scene at all and wish she wasn't going...
>>
>>16602603
>going out to clubs
>wife-material

Nuh uh buddy
>>
>>16602706
This upset me...
>>
Be happy she's bringing her single friend. She'll likely spend the night playing wingman and living vicariously through the friend. She's got you but her friend is single so gotta take care of her friend. I wouldn't worry unless she's given you reason to in the past. Plus club guys are skeezy.
>>
>>16602603
not much you can do but wait but wife material doesn't go to clubs when you are out of the country with her single friend knowing guys will be hitting on her
>>
>>16602977
Thanks for the words.

Update since I woke up and talked to her again.

Bad points:
Still out
They're both drunk

Good points:
Club is not packed, on a rooftop
She had time to call me while there
She told me it's fun but the last time because we're together now and she wanted to help a friend

So, I feel a little better and a little not at the same time.
>>
>>16603006
>she wanted to help a friend
do what? get laid?

So you are miserable and she is ok with that but feels compelled to "help a friend" go clubbing. Doesn't add up
>>
>>16602603
sounds like a woman that wants to act single for a night
>>
>>16603015

People do go outside without their significant other.
>>
>>16603015
>>16603021
It'd be one thing if she went out WHILE I was in the country.

On the same accord, going out while I'm thousands of miles away. I'm helpless. I trust her. I don't trust 'them'.
>>
>>16603042

It makes more sense for her to go out while you're not around, because she can't be with you. And this doesn't seem like a habit or really anything suspicious in a mature relationship. I honestly feel like you're being unreasonable. Especially if you trust your gf.
>>
>>16603046
Maybe not unreasonable... I understand where you're coming from. I'm overthinking it obviously, but I don't want to be ignorant either. Like I said, this is a girl I'd marry.

Thanks for the support, guys.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.