[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a girl like the one pictured? I've been looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
How do I get a girl like the one pictured? I've been looking for a girl like this nearly all of my life and have always settled for less? I believe there are so many things wrong with me that make it impossible for me to obtain greatness. I believe, because of my mediocre looks, I can only obtain mediocre women, and therefore, because I'm stubborn, and refuse to settle, I've been alone for an extremely long time. How can I overcome?
>>
This girl right here is the most recent one that was willing to date me. She was too stocky, her hair wasn't soft, and she was way too forward. Although she adhered to my weirdness, which was cool, she wasn't the hot brunette in the red vest that I showed you guys. I'm just tired of getting second string women...
>>
>>16602394
This bitch looks like draco, anyway dont look for specific girls because you will be disappointed
>>
>>16602445

Don't look for specific girls? Don't we all have a type? Why settle for something just because?
>>
>>16602459
Well it seems like you want this specific girl, its okay to have a type tho, but since you probably will never have the girl you imagined, you will be disappointed
>>
>>16602473

I'm just saying that in general, I'm looking for someone who resembles the red.... but I always end up with something much less... or even worse in many cases.... Lol
>>
But it's easy to get ugly girls anon
>>
>>16602481
Well, if you're actually hooking up with other girls or any girls at all, you're already doing better than half the people here, so enjoy that and keep working on yourself so you could improve your chances with other girls. And this blond girl is fucking ugly, you aint really aiming high, so that's something
>>
Quite simple anon, date those girls and build up experience.
That's all there is to it.
>>
>>16602490
>something
LOL
>>
>>16602494

You build up experience when you're 16. As an adult, these "experiences" can lead to children... and just wasting your years away.
>>
>>16602510
>Implying 16 year olds can't get pregnant.
What are you talking about?

The girl in OP is a solid 5/10, but kind of hard to see in those glasses. Her clothing is awful. She's ginger, not brunette.

Rate yourself OP
>>
Guess what, mother fucker. I'm a solid 8/10.
I'm 6'6" tall, I lift, have decent facial aesthetics. I have a huge dick (7") too, my career is absolutely solid, I speak 3 languages fluently on a nearly flawless level (English is not my native language, German is) and I am well mannered, albeit a bit shy.

Despite my terrible, terrible social ineptness I've always been able to reel in the chicks but I've never had any friends and I never had a family that loved me.

I fucked a bunch of 10/10's, 9/10's and even more 7-8/10's. It hurts to have them tell you that they would like to see you again, but only for sex. I have found the love of my life half a year ago, she's a 5/10 but I couldn't care less about her looks. Sure, fucking a 10/10 gives you bragging rights, but it never fills up the empty void in your soul, in fact it only makes it worse. Don't bother with a chick's looks. Get out there and find someone to marry.
>>
>>16602566
Lol, you're actively chasing dogs despite you being 7/10 and whatnot you say you've been with 10s but you're asking how to find this girl>>16602394 you seem to be looking for true love but you're looking for girls based on looks, wtf man
>>
>>16602566
I'm sorry, are you OP? Who are you giving advice to? Who's being a mother fucker?

I've got a 7" cock as well, but I wouldn't consider that huge. Large enough to not be worried that anyone won't be pleased. And I fuck like a beast, giving girls five orgasms in a row from penetration in and shit. Been told I eat pussy out like a god. Is this bragging hour? I don't know. I wouldn't even consider being in a LTR with anything less than a 7/10. Been in two five year long relationships, both with 9/10s hey guess what none of this matters.
>>
>>16602579
>>16602580
I'm not OP you mother fuckers.
>>
>>16602583
What's your point?
OP clearly don't go by looks, since the girl OP's pic isn't hot.

Go work on your social skills.
>>
>>16602594
>since the girl OP's pic isn't hot.
that's relative
>Go work on your social skills.

>this advice
>on 4chan
>>
>>16602394
Girl in OP pic is extremely average. She looks ugly to me. How the hell is that your ideal? Aim higher. And you get there by being better. Give it your best, either you're good enough or not. In life I mean. It takes intelligence, hard work, social skills, pretty much everything. Everything else is easy to fake apart from intelligence. Here's hoping you're smart.
>>
>>16602394
that is a mediocre woman the fuck is wrong with your vision
>>
You're pining your heart out for a smirking bitch face girl with fake-ass glasses and fat mom-arms?

Guys are weird.
>>
School playground probably.
>>
>>16602394
Hang out in a Starbucks and look for a girl that looks like that?
>>
>>16602398
>hot
>brunette
>red vest

only one of these three things is correct
>>
"mediocre" looks my ass, how fucking ugly are you that you can't get that tranny knock-off in the OP?
>>
>>16603245
rofl
>>
>>16602394
>>16602398
High test alfa male detected
>>
>>16602394
You don't
>>
>>16602394
Stay away from hipsterchicks.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.