[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas present.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: onepunch.png (853 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
onepunch.png
853 KB, 1920x1080
I just found out my gf has been cheating on me. On Christmas. I went through her phone cause I knew something was fishy for a while. She has been sexting on tumble and Kik. What should I do. Need advice. We have been faring for 5 years and live together.
>>
Confront her about it anon.... tell her she is a disgusting whore and you twoshould break up now!

Let me know what you are going to do.
>>
>>16602261
i'm pretty sure she'd get mad at you for going through her phone
so find some other evidence before you go apeshit
after that you're free to go though
>>
>>16602261
The obvious answer is to kill her, put her body in a box, wrap it, deliver it to her family discretely, leave prints of her infidelity strewn about the inside of the box, and leave. Have a merry Christmas, OP.
>>
>>16602261
>>Live together
>>Five year relationship
Find evidence of her infidelity, state your case, kick her out. Unless it's her place, then get your shit organized and find a new place before you confront her.
Don't break up with her or let her know that you know until you have conclusive proof, so she can't talk her way out of her deeds and can't put the blame on you for her cheating, because that's always a likely possibility; a cornered bitch is a crazy bitch.
>>
>>16602261
blackmail her into painful anal sex and tell her to gtfo of your house after that

you deserve better OP
>>
>>16602284>>16602284
I am not gonna do it now. I'll wait for the right time.
>>
>>16602305
She is living in my crib. So in have to do this smart or she can sue for half my property.

But yes I am going to be collecting evidence

Its a crazy situation.
>>
>>16602316
>>So in have to do this smart or she can sue for half my property.
>>she can sue for half my property.
Where do you live where this is an actual thing? Unless five years in a relationship and same-roof housing makes a commonlaw marriage for whatever system you live in, that shit only works in the event of a divorce or marriage separation. She's your girlfriend, not your wife, the legal aspects of property ownership isn't the same.
>>
>>16602325
>>16602316
It really is as simple as saying
>>You cheated on me.
>>Here's proof.
>>What the fuck is wrong with you.
>>I paid for this shit, that's your shit, get the fuck out.
Unless she literally paid for everything in your place, by which you need to give that shit up. Again, figure that out before you confront her.
>>
>>16602292

>She'd get mad

Like he should even give a fuck what she thinks at this point.

If you want to do it the way a man thinks will fuck with a woman, just spit in her face, call her a whore, etc.

If you really want to fuck with her, and fuck with her really bad, use pure unadulterated indifference.

Just say, "Hey, we are breaking up". And just have all her stuff packed and dropped off at her friends and parents place.

And thats it. No other words spoken. Don't ever call/text/write her again, and she will try to guilt you into responding with "I'm preggo/stds/etc. Get tested if she goes std route just to be sure, and if she's preggo 3 months will give you the proof. Don't tell anyone else why you two broke up, or what the reasons were. Just say

"I decided it was time to break up".

She'll go fucking nuts. Especially if you just go about your day like nothing happened. Everybody wants to feel important, and cheaters want to always be the center of attention, the stars of their story, and they can't stand being an extra in someone else's life.
>>
>>16602343
Thanks this is great advice
>>
>>16602343

>>16602365

No shit it's good advice. You guys are going at it like men would, attacking the problem with logic, saying if I show her proof then THEN she'll cave and I'll have a moral victory.

Bitches like this feed off of emotion. They have to be right, they have to win no matter what logic dictates, they always have to feel pleasure and avoid pain. They are hedonists of the ultimate variety, of emotion itself.

But you turn their hunger against themselves. Make them doubt, fear, be confused. Be indifferent to them, never give them an answer? They will devour themselves looking for that great emotional high. Because to them, there is a great unknown emotional high you are hiding, the violent conflict, the explosion of emotions, hate anger lust fear. But when you end it with silence, they must feed, and they will devour themselves in their hunger.
>>
>>16602397
Who are you. You are a true hero. Wisdom for days.
>>
>>16602397
>>16602343
It's not a moral victory, it's a legal one. If he's concerned about property ownership, he needs to have proof that she's been cheating in order to make it clear that she has no regard for their relationship, which will automatically take the moral high ground as far as anyone else who gives a shit about the situation is concerned, and prove that she's in the wrong and is undeserving of any of his shit. We've already assumed he's not going to have a straight moral victory, so there's no point in preemptively meeting an incredibly emotional reaction with an emotional stimulus. Why give the bitch more of a reason to throw a shitfit? You're unnecessarily adding fuel to an already predictably unstable expression of emotion.

>>But you turn their hunger against themselves. Make them doubt, fear, be confused. Be indifferent to them, never give them an answer? They will devour themselves looking for that great emotional high. Because to them, there is a great unknown emotional high you are hiding, the violent conflict, the explosion of emotions, hate anger lust fear. But when you end it with silence, they must feed, and they will devour themselves in their hunger.
How fucking stoned are you right now for you to think that Tolkien-esque bullshit is any sort of legitimate advice?
>>
>>16602415

Oh no, i'm not saying that you shouldn't get your legal ducks in a row. I never mentioned that you shouldn't prepare yourself legally for repercussions because highly emotional women will try to fuck with you.

Look into installing security cams in your apartment/audio recordings if you are cheap. Live your life as if you are being watched 24/7 by big brother for any small fuck-up until you get her permanently out of your life.

But what you should do, if you really want to twist the knife and fucking gut her, is just treat her with indifference. Like throwing away a used paper plate. It served it's purpose. You wouldn't cry and scream in rage and curse Zeus In his Pantheon for a broken paper plate. It just is, and you have removed it from your life.

There is no morals in throwing away a used paper plate. There is nothing good or bad about throwing out garbage versus setting it on fire in the dump. It is garbage.
>>
>>16602450
I am gonna sell the place.
>>
>>16602450
>Look into installing security cams in your apartment

if he lives in a two party state, he will get fucked from all sides if she knows anything about law.
>>
>>16602464
>>I am gonna sell the place.
Cool, that's extra income in your pocket and a good way to disperse those emotional memories that are going to be eating at you for a while. I can say that that will possibly lead to accusations of theft and intransigence, but if you both know that you bought it, it's yours. That goes both ways.
If you really have a concern about getting sued for half your property, consult a lawyer who specializes in separations and property issues. They'll put you on the straight path. Don't retain their services, just ask their advice. Once the place is sold and you both have split, don't contact her; not to be an indifferent dick, but because you're going to eventually feel like it's you're fault, and she may accuse you of the same, but you can't give into that line of thinking because you were the one she cheated on. Remember that, don't do any stupid shit in retaliation, and just let her go. She will either realize she fucked up, or she won't give a damn and will go on to somebody new who'll have to deal with her, but you can't dwell on it because it's not your fault.

Remember: she's cheated on you once, she'll do it again if given the leeway.
>>
>>16602415
>How fucking stoned are you right now for you to think that Tolkien-esque bullshit is any sort of legitimate advice?
He may have gone a bit too David Copperfield with his explanation, but what he said makes sense. Women do like "winning" arguments; Being "correct" or "right" is more or less inconsequential, they just have to win. By not talking, and not arguing, you rob them of their opportunity to feel victorious.
>>
>>16602325
The guy I'm talking to now owns his house. A year ago he came home from work to his gf and best friend fucking. Bad break up. Just this past week she had lawyers calling sueing him for his house because she thinks she has a right to it bc common law marriage. She has never paid a dime for it and her names not on any paper work or utilities.

I want to kick her ass.
>>
>>16602488
>A year ago he came home from work to his gf and best friend fucking. Bad break up. Just this past week she had lawyers calling sueing him for his house because she thinks she has a right to it bc common law marriage. She has never paid a dime for it and her names not on any paper work or utilities.
You guys could always take her out together. Great relationship bonding experience.
>>
When she's out somewhere pack up all her shit in a suitcase, take a big turd in it, change the locks and leave it at the door.
>>
>>16602485
>Women do like "winning" arguments; Being "correct" or "right" is more or less inconsequential, they just have to win.

this is truth.
girl i used to date was a total slob. never cleaned up after herself.
all i really asked for was for her to rinse her fucking plates

>WELL YOU NEVER RINSE YOURS!
>i will await this proof that i never rinse mine
few weeks later
>ANON! YOU DIDNT RINSE YOUR PLATE! I HAVE PROOF!
>*shows me a plate with a single grain of rice that somehow survived the liquid magma rinse*
>really? *turn toward sink which is filled with her unrinsed shit*
>T-THATS YOUR MESS TOO!
>but you decided to show me a plate with a single grain of rice instead of the overflowing mess of unrinsed plates in the sink that are supposedly mine...

yeah... a large contingent of women are just bat-fuck crazy and cannot be reasoned with.
>>
>>16602503
I doubt he'd let me lol but I'd be down for a good ole fashioned cat fight.
>>
>>16602311
What exactly is the right time? Why spare her feelings? She didn't care about yours, she's a cheater and liar.
>>
File: KytdzA1.gif (108 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
KytdzA1.gif
108 KB, 500x298
>>16602527
Cat fight is an emotional release, it doesnt solve the problem
>>
>>16602530
Debbie downer. Don't talk rationally to me!

On a side note she has literally no case and isn't going to get shit.
>>
File: fuck patriarchy.png (1 MB, 820x1018) Image search: [Google]
fuck patriarchy.png
1 MB, 820x1018
reddit/r/theredpill

Sorry nobody could have taught you about life sooner.
>>
>>16602532
Come on baby I have a barrel of acid with her name on it
>>
>>16602488
low investment high reward. Smart move imo, even though it seems counterintuitive.
>>
>>16602261

she can't sue for half your property if you have evidence. Also, you guys aren't married. Just let her know in a subtle way that you are suspicious of her. This might cause her to stop if you want to try and continue a relationship with her. Sexting doesn't always mean that she is actually having sex with someone else. She could just be sexually frustrated if you guys aren't doing it enough or maybe she has weird fantasies she doesn't want to tell you about or something. Either way, it isn't the end of the world.

If she is cheating on you, get evidence and kick her out. If she isn't cheating on you and she is just sexting, just tell her your feelings on that.

I really don't think sexting is a crime as long as they don't know the person in real life. Like anonymously sexting someone they met on 4chan wouldn't be an issue in my mind and same as tumblr. My first girlfriend had a best friend who would sext me from my girlfriend's phone pretending to be my girlfriend and I would never know the difference. My girlfriend would tell her friend to sext me from my girlfriend's phone whenever her friend was sexually frustrated and I honestly didn't know the difference because they were both into the same shit, just sometimes her friend was a little hornier than her. I never actually met the friend in person officially, but when I went to visit my girlfriend at the time at school she lived in the same apartment as the girl so she was around. My girlfriend had no issue with us sexting because she knew at the end of the day I was only going to fuck her and not her friend. Her friend was attractive, but I had no interest in cheating.

It could be like that for your girlfriend. You need more evidence than sexting conversations to really get a case against her. Good Luck and sorry to hear about this
>>
>>16602261
>Need advice.
Break up with her.

You can of course try to talk to her about it, but don't expect much.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.