[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make /adv/ great again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1335476051350.jpg (54 KB, 277x375) Image search: [Google]
1335476051350.jpg
54 KB, 277x375
I am the Second coming of Donald Trump, and I'm here to make /adv/ great again. I will give non-PC brutally honest answers to all your life and relationship questions.

Lurking this board for a while now I've come to the conclusion that 99% of people here are whining losers who fail to take life in their own hands. I'm willing to bet my 4th testicle that I have more life experience than half of you combined.
>>
File: VWJ1000_0121_1395442481834.jpg (452 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
VWJ1000_0121_1395442481834.jpg
452 KB, 960x544
>>16602221

Go get schlonged by Hilldog
>>
>>16602221
What is the best way to dodge charges for vandalism you knowingly committed? Specifically on a display in an art gallery?
>>
>>16602227
I will commit suicide on livestream if Shillary is elected POTUS
>>
How do I not be so low energy?
>>
>>16602233
Did they get you on tape? Did you show some form of ID when entering?

Either way never respond to ANYTHING unless it's a court order. Not from the gallery, not the cops, not no-one. Don't talk to cops, always ask if you can leave then leave. Is it expensive enough to get a lawyer for should it go south?
>>
>>16602236
Hilldog commits felonies and covers up rapes

She is unstumpable
>>
>>16602239
Physical exercise. Not (just) weightlifting but some sort of cardio. Be it running, swimming, martial arts doesn't matter. Something that tires you out physically.

In addition, people tend to become less productive if they have too little to do. Maybe take up additional hobbies or interests.
>>
>>16602240
I drew a penis on a pile of paper bags, I'm not going to court for that!
>>
I have an ex that I treated like shit & when I dumped her she was just like 'okay whatever'

I keep thinking about her and I want to send her a message but I don't know what I'd really hope to achieve by doing it. I want to say that I waa thinking of her and I hope she has a good Christmas

what should I do?
>>
>>16602244
How is a pile of paper bags art? Either way don't respond, it won't be worth the trouble for them even if they knew who you are
>>
>>16602248
Nothing.
>>
I used to have a good life,lots of friends. I now have nothing, am a complete neet with a LITERALLY non existing social life. This means literally 0 friends. However starting college again in February, and I work out 3/4 times a week and do cardio 2 times a week. I still feel like shit though. How can I make sure I'm ready for college, and how can I rebuild my social life? Mind you I live in Amsterdam.
>>
>>16602249
That's exactly why I drew a penis on it!
>>
>>16602248
first found out your motives why you want to write her. Do you just want to bang her? Do you want to be together with her? (don't do that btw it never works)

If you really just want to wish her a nice christmas just do it.
>>
>>16602254
your social circle was too circumstantial and when you removed yourself from that environment it crumbled. Try to make new friends in groups (eg student organizations, or sports groups) and then take those people and do other activities with them.

For example if you know people from a student political organization, take them for a hike (ok amsterdam is kinda shit for this. wait is Zuid-Kennemerland near there?) or swimming or whatever. This way you'll bond beyond just the setting of where you met them and it will be easier to continue being friends after you leave the setting you met them.

Another thing everybody should do is learn to be happy by themselves. If you don't need to rely on others to feel good your life will improve tenfold.
>>
>>16602221
what should be my standards be for women, in your opinion, mighty one?
let's say i'm an above-average male, maybe 7 to 8/10. fuck pics, this is a board about lebanese sex toy advice not a blog
>>
File: 1444820136317.png (332 KB, 643x480) Image search: [Google]
1444820136317.png
332 KB, 643x480
Kill yourself tripfag.
>>
>>16602271
Thanks.

Student organizations are unavailable to me due to not being in a university. Zuid Kennemerland is Also not really close afaik
>>
>>16602221
Will you end alimony, child support and welfare?
Will marriage be relevant again?
This aside.
Living in western Yurop, is it possible to put my hands on some funs? or, is moving to America an option in this case?
>>
>>16602373
>Above average
>Implying
[Citation needed]
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.